Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Election Betting Odds (Trump 1:1 and Biden 2:1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump even money to win the General Election

** Note: +100 odds means if you place a $100 bet on Trump, you essentially win a profit of $100 (you get your $100 back + $100 profit).  Conversely, if you bet Biden you would profit by $200 and if you bet Nikki Haley @ + 12500 you would profit by $12,500 while always getting your $100 back as well. **

+100      Donald Trump
+210      Joe Biden
+2100    Gavin Newsom
+3100    Michelle Obama
+3500    Robert Kennedy Jr.
+3900    Kamala Harris
+12500  Gretchen Whitmer
+12500  Nikki Haley
+20000  Condolezza Rice
+20000  Dave Portnoy

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/politics/...024/winner
Gonna put some cash down on Big Mike, I don't see anyway the left wins if they don't get him on the ballot.
(03-06-2024, 02:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna put some cash down on Big Mike, I don't see anyway the left wins if they don't get him on the ballot.

https://twitter.com/LeadingReport/status...5H5IQ&s=19

But yet lol

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status...cC8fA&s=19
(03-06-2024, 02:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna put some cash down on Big Mike, I don't see anyway the left wins if they don't get him on the ballot.

That's funny you mentioned that because I was actually looking at Newsom's odds as 2 potential scenarios gets him in the running --- (Biden drops out or Biden drops dead).
I'm putting it all on The Rock. It's not too late Dewayne!
(03-06-2024, 04:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm putting it all on The Rock.  It's not too late Dewayne!

Isn't that pretty much how Arnold Schwartzenegger got started.
(03-06-2024, 04:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2024, 04:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm putting it all on The Rock.  It's not too late Dewayne!

Isn't that pretty much how Arnold Schwartzenegger got started.

No, no...you're thinking of Nic Cage.
Newsome got smoked in his debate with Big Ron and comes off as a condescending prick to anyone not living in CA or NY. Not to mention the dreadful track record of his state and his response to the "pandemic". I almost hope they do run this dude.

You would put it all on Oprah's butt buddy pet.
(03-06-2024, 05:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Newsome got smoked in his debate with Big Ron and comes off as a condescending prick to anyone not living in CA or NY. Not to mention the dreadful track record of his state and his response to the "pandemic". I almost hope they do run this dude.

Conversely, Trump got smoked by Biden in 2016 Debate #2 and comes off as a condescending prick to everyone, to which ~ 40% of the US Population like that approach, so I really don't see why you don't like Newsome's persona.   You don't have to like Newsome or his policies but I'm simply talking about being condescending that the MAGA people should be able to relate to and appreciate.  I mean, after all, Trump did make being openly rude to those with differing opinions a trendy as of 2016.
(03-07-2024, 11:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2024, 05:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Newsome got smoked in his debate with Big Ron and comes off as a condescending prick to anyone not living in CA or NY. Not to mention the dreadful track record of his state and his response to the "pandemic". I almost hope they do run this dude.

Conversely, Trump got smoked by Biden in 2016 Debate #2 and comes off as a condescending prick to everyone, to which ~ 40% of the US Population like that approach, so I really don't see why you don't like Newsome's persona.   You don't have to like Newsome or his policies but I'm simply talking about being condescending that the MAGA people should be able to relate to and appreciate.  I mean, after all, Trump did make being openly rude to those with differing opinions a trendy as of 2016.

Trump smoked himself because he wouldn’t keep his yap shut, but your assertion is not wrong. Trump has lowered the bar on candidate behavior. However, without a legion of faux journalists doing his bidding like the Democrats enjoy, he used the most effective technique to cut through the MSM noise. While not a laudable trait, it is compelling.
(03-07-2024, 11:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Because Newsome is completely detached from life. He has no concept of his own state.
(03-07-2024, 11:46 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2024, 11:16 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Conversely, Trump got smoked by Biden in 2016 Debate #2 and comes off as a condescending prick to everyone, to which ~ 40% of the US Population like that approach, so I really don't see why you don't like Newsome's persona.   You don't have to like Newsome or his policies but I'm simply talking about being condescending that the MAGA people should be able to relate to and appreciate.  I mean, after all, Trump did make being openly rude to those with differing opinions a trendy as of 2016.

Trump smoked himself because he wouldn’t keep his yap shut, but your assertion is not wrong. Trump has lowered the bar on candidate behavior. However, without a legion of faux journalists doing his bidding like the Democrats enjoy, he used the most effective technique to cut through the MSM noise. While not a laudable trait, it is compelling.

If he had (and could) only kept his thoughts to himself instead of having diarrhea of the mouth things could have been (could be) so much simpler.
I came up with a good drinking game for tonight's STOU address.  Any time Biden mentions "MAGA" or "democracy" take a drink.  You'll be trashed in 30 minutes or so.

Seriously, I can't imagine how liberals could think that this guy (puppet) could do another four years.
A little over 3 hours left until Bath House Barry gives his SOTU..