Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NCAA Decides to Reallocate All Medals from Lia Thomas to Riley Gaines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in this section since this has become a political hot button issue.........

NCAA Decides to Reallocate All Medals from Lia Thomas to Riley Gaines

In a groundbreaking turn of events, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has decided to transfer medals from Lia Thomas to Riley Gaines, marking a significant moment in the ongoing dialogue about fairness, inclusivity, and the intersection of identity in collegiate sports. This decision, while met with a spectrum of reactions, highlights the evolving landscape of competitive athletics and the complexities that arise in navigating the balance between inclusivity and fair competition.

Breaking: NCAA Decides to Reallocate All Medals from Lia Thomas to Riley Gaines (esspots.com)
They got their photo op..

And it was awe inspiring!!

Jackasses..
No they aren't, ya got the Fake News.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-li...3637272452

But the claim originated in an article on SpaceXMania, a site that describes itself as publishing “the freshest fake news, some sassy analysis, and a good dose of satire.” Multiple satire labels also appear on the story itself.
This did not seem real to me. I've never known the left to self-correct.
"Lia" Thomas competed in compliance with the rules that were set out at the time. His or her medals should never be taken away.
However the rules were wrong and should change going forward.