Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donna Deegan sucks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All her policies are garbage. 

Hicken knew.
(03-07-2024, 12:48 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]All her policies are garbage. 

Hicken knew.

How do you expect this to foment debate when you present no details? 

Or is this just an empty billboard announcement?
Her and her drunken husband are personally responsible for more global warming than all the factories on earth combined. They have sucked more sun rays to earth and subsequently into their leather back faces than can be measured. Earth would cool by 10 degrees if they would simply quit polluting the beach with their presence.
(03-07-2024, 12:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2024, 12:48 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]All her policies are garbage. 

Hicken knew.

The roofing thing? Total [BLEEP].

The new homeless initiative? Seriously? When people who have paid rent for 10 years are getting gouged... she unveils a program for people that have never contributed to society.

I didn't think I had to point to one specific thing since it's ALL been bad.

Separate her [BLEEP] support for a sports team from her actual stupid policies.

Hicken knew.

Her policy that Duval needs to open our borders to those Palestinian children currently living in the Gaza Strip to increase our student FCAT testing scores is highly questionable to say the least.
Clay County ftw..
(03-07-2024, 01:01 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2024, 12:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]How do you expect this to foment debate when you present no details? 

The roofing thing? Total [BLEEP].

The new homeless initiative? Seriously? When people who have paid rent for 10 years are getting gouged... she unveils a program for people that have never contributed to society.

I didn't think I had to point to one specific thing since it's ALL been bad.

Separate her [BLEEP] support for a sports team from her actual stupid policies.

Preventing or limiting increases to rent for existing tenants is called rent control.
Rent control is illegal per state law.  Deegan's hands are tied there.
Do you want rent control?
It's usually the Democrats who want rent control.
The conservative solution is to ensure more housing is built, let the supply meet the demand.
(03-07-2024, 12:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Hicken knew.

He does this. Either because he's lazy or he thinks we all live in Jacksonville and know what he's talking about or share his views, I don't know but it's annoying.

People who rent either can't buy a house because they can't afford it or their credit sucks. There are also folks whose jobs aren't conducive to buying a house because they move a lot.

Also, affordable housing is what's needed but that's not what's being built. They're building to HGTV renovation standards and that's not affordable for most right now.
(03-07-2024, 01:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Hicken knew.

Her policy that Duval needs to open our borders to those Palestinian children currently living in the Gaza Strip to increase our student FCAT testing scores is highly questionable to say the least.

Sounds to me like the beginning of "Math is racist" in Florida.

Ultimately this is on Big Ron for not campaigning harder for the Republican candidate.

Hicken knew.

That’s borderline trolling. If you’re going to talk smack, that’s fine but come correct or as Jim Rome might say, get run.
I have never understood how a news anchor that cheated on her first husband with "the weather guy" made her qualified to be a Mayor. I am so glad that I no longer live in Jacksonville or Duval county.
(03-07-2024, 06:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I have never understood how a news anchor that cheated on her first husband with "the weather guy" made her qualified to be a Mayor. I am so glad that I no longer live in Jacksonville or Duval county.

2 words......

Suburban women.
(03-07-2024, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2024, 06:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I have never understood how a news anchor that cheated on her first husband with "the weather guy" made her qualified to be a Mayor. I am so glad that I no longer live in Jacksonville or Duval county.

2 words......

Suburban women.

AWFLs are ruining this country and most of Western Civilization, one glass of Chardonnay at a time.
Sure. Casual and dismissive misogyny. Because why not?
(Hint: many men are just as liberal if not more...)
Many elections are being tripped on the abortion issue alone, by women who are ambivalent about other topics.
(03-08-2024, 12:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Casual and dismissive misogyny.  Because why not?
Many elections are being tripped on the abortion issue alone, by women who are ambivalent about other topics.

So..... suburban women.
(03-08-2024, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2024, 12:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Casual and dismissive misogyny.  Because why not?

So..... suburban women.

Mikesez likes roller coasters.. He leaves the main topic, takes some twists and turns, goes upside down a few times and ends back up where he started.

Liberal men are just simping to the AWFLs, so the root is still the same.
If the Republican party handled the abortion issue better the suburban women wouldn't be doing what they're doing.
Letting that Texas law go into effect was a HUGE unforced error.
Most of these women don't care about any of the issues you're mentioning.
They just see other women having to wait for their nonviable fetus causing preenclampsia to become an emergency condition before the doctor will treat it, and they say, "I don't want that to happen to me."
I've come around and did a 180 with my stance on abortion.. Let them do whatever the hell they want with their own bodies. I no longer care. If they want to end their blood line, who am I to argue? Let them do it, I don't give a [BLEEP] anymore.

Let them abort themselves into oblivion..

Maybe even offer free abortions with every UPC code on boxes of Capt'n Crunch..

Kari Lake and Donald Trump both take offense to the above post.
Pages: 1 2