Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyprien #37 Retires a Jaguar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Officially today. 

He will be signing autographs at the stadium at 2:30 PM in front of the Jaguar statute.

Former 2nd round pick finished his Jaguars career with:
2 interceptions 
4 FF
2 FR
452 combined tackles *most by a Jaguars safety..I think
4 straight seasons of 100 tackles 

Not sure why he is signing autographs.
Congrats on the career, don't blow your money all in one place.
I remember when he was drafted.. CYYYYYYYYP. Lol. Just another in a long line of "gosh I hope he's good"
Has he been fully decontaminated from that tack taint?
Hasn’t played for anyone in 3 years and hasn’t played for the Jags in 8 years. K Den.

Be funny if he planned to sign autographs and no one showed up.
Another player from the Decade of Dysfunction to actually look like a relatively average player with the Jags, only to go to other teams and realize they didn't have the NFL talent to succeed on any team but the Jags. During the decade between 2010 - 2020, the Jags were pretty much the last chance for players to make the NFL ..... I mean, if you can't make it with the Jags, you sure as heck aren't going to succeed elsewhere.
Passed up Zach Ertz and Darius Slay. Went 2 and 3 picks after Cyp.
I'll always remember his trademark 'point to the sky' for tackling someone after a +13 yard play
Just a reminder that head-scratching decisions are not limited only to the front office.
Tough crowd for Cyp. I remember the hype around here on draft day. Ah yes, pre-season hyping up of the eventual turd sandwich we'd get served in the regular season. Man, those were the days.
I heard that due to the extensive demands of obtaining Cyp's autograph, he was not able to accommodate the extensive crowd that showed up. As such, Cyp will be back at the stadium signing autographs today and throughout the weekend. The Jags have also obtain additional Police support to maintain crowd control throughout this monumental event.
I seen a facebook post about it. Almost all the comments were "Wish I could come, but have other things planned. Congrats" lol
(03-08-2024, 11:58 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]I seen a facebook post about it. Almost all the comments were "Wish I could come, but have other things planned. Congrats" lol

Given the fact that he came on a workday during business hours, he would have been better off scheduling his autograph session at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter.
4 years in Duval. What an honor.

Although, his last year was big help with Gipson involved.
(03-07-2024, 10:10 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]I'll always remember his trademark 'point to the sky' for tackling someone after a +13 yard play

I laughed way to hard at this lol. So true. [BLEEP] used to piss me off
Old Sliprien. I still remember all the missed tackles and air grabs. He was better elsewhere.

(03-07-2024, 03:51 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when he was drafted.. CYYYYYYYYP. Lol. Just another in a long line of "gosh I hope he's good"

I will match you with Our top 10 pick Reggie Williams dancing after every 2-8 yard catch. I remember he would break dance on a 5 yard catch on 3rd and 20
Gee I hope Dwayne Gratz is next!
(03-07-2024, 03:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the career, don't blow your money all in one place.

Don't blow it
Keep it simple
Count ya money