Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My professor failed me because I didn’t embrace DEI. Women must fight to exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As long as the Leftist (Commies) control the education system, this Male Bovine Droppings is going to continue unabated............ We must take back control and teach facts, not feelings.

My professor failed me because I didn’t embrace DEI. Women must fight to exist

This Women's History Month, DEI threatens to erase our past and our future

March is Women’s History Month and women are at risk of becoming just that: history. The most radical voices are pushing to erase women. And many of these bullies hold enormous power to force us all to conform. I know this first-hand.  

As a student at the University of Cincinnati, my gender studies class professor gave me a failing grade on a project proposal for using the term "biological woman." Who knew that stating the truth is unacceptable in today’s institutions of higher learning — places that once dedicated themselves to discovering truth? 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/professo...ight-exist
The left is racist and misogynistic.

They think men make better women.

The think anyone not white or yellow needs help because they aren't good enough.