Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Podcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.
Anyone got any good recommendations for jaguars podcasts ( preferably on spotify)

I have a 3hour drive for work tommorow and I'm looking for something to fill out the time ( only so much music u can handle )
Locked On Jaguars is good. It's on YouTube though. Tee Wigg gives an honest opinion about the team in general. Doesn't sugarcoat anything. Doesn't mince his words at all.

Our local radio station. 92.5 FM, they have daily shows on the Jaguars. Starting at 7:00 AM. The 10:00 - 12:00 PM show tends to be truly dedicated to everything Jaguars related or NFL related as well.
https://twitter.com/JVillainsPod/status/...pg1Ng&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Maybe Pat McAfee has ruined me, but Locked on Jags just seems so dull and boring. I like his info, but nothing about it makes me wanna go back besides some kind of update on the team. Being from Ohio my options aren't very good for getting team info. Haven't found a Jags podcast I like.
(03-14-2024, 03:05 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all.
Anyone got any good recommendations for jaguars podcasts ( preferably on spotify)

I have a 3hour drive for work tommorow and I'm looking for something to fill out the time ( only so much music u can handle )

Haven't listened to many of these but John is one of more accurate and sane beat writers so it is probably good

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/john-shipley
I’m late but I would have recommended 1010XL Live on Youtube.
(03-27-2024, 03:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m late but I would have recommended 1010XL Live on Youtube.

This, or on their app. The Drill with Hick and Prosser is great and actually entertaining.
(03-27-2024, 03:55 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 03:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m late but I would have recommended 1010XL Live on Youtube.

This, or on their app. The Drill with Hick and Prosser is great and actually entertaining.

Except for when Dan wants to start talking non-football related stuff from New York and his beloved NY Mets, and Jeff starts talking about his beloved Atlanta Hawks and Falcons. 

Mike and Tony come on at 10am and they focus on Jaguars football 99% of the time for their 2 hour slot.
(03-31-2024, 03:46 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 03:55 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]This, or on their app. The Drill with Hick and Prosser is great and actually entertaining.

Except for when Dan wants to start talking non-football related stuff from New York and his beloved NY Mets, and Jeff starts talking about his beloved Atlanta Hawks and Falcons. 

Mike and Tony come on at 10am and they focus on Jaguars football 99% of the time for their 2 hour slot.

You uh...so know that The Drill is not a Jags podcast, yeah? It's morning sports talk radio, not NFL or Jags specific.