Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AOC's district, now a 3rd world country....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's what she wanted, that's what she got..........

AOC district neighborhood labeled 'Third World' as migrants clog streets and prostitutes overrun every block

The neighborhood has become so renowned for its prostitution that it has garnered the nickname 'the market of sweethearts'

An area in Squad member Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s district is being described as looking more like a Third World country as opposed to a thriving American neighborhood, as desperate migrants block up sidewalks selling food and shilling clothing items while prostitutes openly solicit sex from passersby — reportedly including teens. 

The neighborhoods of Corona, Jackson Heights and Elmhurst — a once-vibrant community in northwestern Queens — has now essentially deteriorated into a large flea market with trash overflowing on street corners, leading to unsavory and unhygienic conditions, as video obtained by Fox News Digital shows.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-dis...very-block
Democrats want the whole country like that..
Good. I hope it gets exponentially worse for them.
It's usually a very crappy thing to do to blame crap conditions in a neighborhood on a federal rep or a state rep. Local police, city councils, and county commissions are responsible for local conditions. Everything a state rep does is supposed to affect the whole state, not a locality. Everything AOC accomplishes will either affect no one or the whole country.
Anyhow
In this one case it happens to be true. She is a proponent for playing nice with illegals, and the problems apparently are caused by too many illegals.
You win this time, race baiters.
(03-16-2024, 01:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]It's usually a very crappy thing to do to blame crap conditions in a neighborhood on a federal rep or a state rep.  Local police, city councils, and county commissions are responsible for local conditions. Everything a state rep does is supposed to affect the whole state, not a locality.  Everything AOC accomplishes will either affect no one or the whole country.
Anyhow
In this one case it happens to be true.  She is a proponent for playing nice with illegals, and the problems apparently are caused by too many illegals. 

I didn't know trash was a race..
(03-16-2024, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2024, 01:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]It's usually a very crappy thing to do to blame crap conditions in a neighborhood on a federal rep or a state rep.  Local police, city councils, and county commissions are responsible for local conditions. Everything a state rep does is supposed to affect the whole state, not a locality.  Everything AOC accomplishes will either affect no one or the whole country.
Anyhow
In this one case it happens to be true.  She is a proponent for playing nice with illegals, and the problems apparently are caused by too many illegals. 

I didn't know trash was a race..

He can't help it. Their ilk reach for the race card intuitively. It's like breathing to them.
(03-16-2024, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2024, 01:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know trash was a race..

He can't help it. Their ilk reach for the race card intuitively. It's like breathing to them.

I'm just saying that this type of rhetoric has a long history and was usually used to imply that non white people shouldn't be in charge of stuff.  If you don't remember seeing many articles and posts of that nature throughout the 90s and peaking in 2008, until it kind of went away at some point during the Obama administration, good for you.  It was there though.
Im sure the law abiding Puerto Ricans in her district are just as disgusted by the results of her actions as the 'white' people in her district are. And if they arent, then they got what they voted for.
(03-17-2024, 01:08 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Im sure the law abiding Puerto Ricans in her district are just as disgusted by the results of her actions as the 'white' people in her district are.  And if they arent, then they got what they voted for.

I'm sure many are.  No one is more frustrated with Puerto Ricans than other Puerto Ricans.  Very divided people.