Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Show Your TV Crush from your Youth!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's one of mine...... The Cat Suit..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even Adam West admitted she caused some "stirrings" when she was in the Cat Suit....... LOL

Julie Newmar, Catwoman

[Image: 432521562-8009596772403200-6541827852423078882-n.jpg][/font][/color][/font][/size][/color]
[Image: SUYWA.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: marcia-season-5-4.jpg?w=2500&h=]
[Image: api3legeh__55840.1625604816.jpg?c=2]
Dawn Wells.

Sorry, no pic.
(03-16-2024, 07:45 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ][Image: marcia-season-5-4.jpg?w=2500&h=]

MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!!!!!!! LOL
good gawd y'all are old.

Or a buncha cougar chasers.
(03-18-2024, 11:52 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]good gawd y'all are old.

I'll be 36 in April. Marisa Tomei was always hot to me growing up. I liked her since My Cousin Vinny. She's aged well. She played as a stripper in this movie called The Wrestler with Micky Rourke. Worth a watch. 

I also grew up a little bit watching Natalie Portman (The Professional) and Scarlett Johannson (Home Alone III) blossom over the years. My other older woman crush would be Diane Lane. When I was a kid, obviously late night, that hallway scene in Unfaithful was pretty damn good. "I want you to [BLEEP] me". 

Thought she was hot in Jack as well as Robin Williams mom in the film. Halle Berry in Swordfish and Monster's Ball. Again, good movies with great scenes. "Make me feel good".

LOL.

Last one. I don't know her name but she was a pretty good actor in the 1980's. I only remember seeing her in two or three movies. She was in "Better Off Dead" as the French foreign exchange student and I believe she was Tony Montana's sister in Scarface.

Anyway, smoking hot in my opinion, always watched those movies when they were on cable and on rerun mode on Starz and Showtime, etc. She honestly looks like my mother-in-law and I flat out told my wife when we first started dating 14 years ago "Yes, I would plow your mom". And 14 years later. "Yes, still down to plow your mom".

She's a good sport. LOL.

[Image: Melissa-Sue-Anderson-image-melissa-sue-a...00-600.png]
(03-18-2024, 12:01 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll be 36 in April. Marisa Tomei was always hot to me growing up. I liked her since My Cousin Vinny. She's aged well. She played as a stripper in this movie called The Wrestler with Micky Rourke. Worth a watch. 

I also grew up a little bit watching Natalie Portman (The Professional) and Scarlett Johannson (Home Alone III) blossom over the years. My other older woman crush would be Diane Lane. When I was a kid, obviously late night, that hallway scene in Unfaithful was pretty damn good. "I want you to [BLEEP] me". 

Thought she was hot in Jack as well as Robin Williams mom in the film. Halle Berry in Swordfish and Monster's Ball. Again, good movies with great scenes. "Make me feel good".

LOL.

Last one. I don't know her name but she was a pretty good actor in the 1980's. I only remember seeing her in two or three movies. She was in "Better Off Dead" as the French foreign exchange student and I believe she was Tony Montana's sister in Scarface.

Anyway, smoking hot in my opinion, always watched those movies when they were on cable and on rerun mode on Starz and Showtime, etc. She honestly looks like my mother-in-law and I flat out told my wife when we first started dating 14 years ago "Yes, I would plow your mom". And 14 years later. "Yes, still down to plow your mom".

She's a good sport. LOL.

Good call on Marissa Tomei.  So hot.  Alyssa Milano is another one.  Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge too.

Samantha from Bewitched as well.

They're not old, just pathetic.  Well, ok, they're old too and they certainly don't appreciate fast cars.

[Image: daisy-dukes-catherine-bach.jpg]

P.S.  Don't knock the cougar experience.  You don't have to spend a lot of time with small talk and chasing them is actually a myth............they chase you!  It's like fish jumping into the boat.