Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: African country tells US to leave amid Russian and Iranian gains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jihadist and nuclear threat as African country tells US to leave amid Russian and Iranian gains

Russia and Iran already moving to replace US in Niger

The Biden administration is involved in high-stakes talks to try and persuade Niger to allow 1,000 U.S. military personnel and contractors to keep operating a $110 million anti-terror drone base in the West African country. 

This is against a backdrop of reports that U.S. military influence is being replaced by Russia and worrying allegations that Iran is trying to buy uranium from Nigerien mines.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jihadist-n...nian-gains
Exactly.  China is taking over Africa.  Here is a video from 5 years ago (pre-Biden).  It appears that Trump ignored this, most likely because he was pretty much in bed with Xi and Putin during his term in office.

This takeover of Africa has been going on for quite some time.  Glad you brought this back to the forefront so we all can see the root of the cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o
(03-20-2024, 04:03 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly.  China is taking over Africa.  Here is a video from 5 years ago (pre-Biden).  It appears that Trump ignored this, most likely because he was pretty much in bed with Xi and Putin during his term in office.

This takeover of Africa has been going on for quite some time.  Glad you brought this back to the forefront so we all can see the root of the cause.

This has been going on since before even Obama you anachronistic idiot. Stop thinking left and right and start learning mandarin.

They own 30 of the like 36 mineral mines in Africa while your boy Obama did nothing.
(03-20-2024, 04:11 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2024, 04:03 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly.  China is taking over Africa.  Here is a video from 5 years ago (pre-Biden).  It appears that Trump ignored this, most likely because he was pretty much in bed with Xi and Putin during his term in office.

This has been going on since Obama you anachronistic idiot. Stop thinking left and right and start learning mandarin.

They own 30 of the like 36 mineral mines in Africa while your boy Obama did nothing.

This kinda reminds me of the whole "Kids in cages" argument again..

They were comfy iron community play pens with Obama.. 

Cages with Trump..
(03-20-2024, 04:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2024, 04:11 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]This has been going on since Obama you anachronistic idiot. Stop thinking left and right and start learning mandarin.

This kinda reminds me of the whole "Kids in cages" argument again..

They were comfy iron community play pens with Obama.. 

Cages with Trump..

Ya know what African nations got for their mineral rights?

Roads. Just Roads. It would have been that easy for us but the Chinese have a long world view. They think centuries, we think in decades.
Mineral rights have a way of evaporating when regimes change, and regimes change a lot in Africa.

With the one exception of rare earth metals, the Chinese have been eager to sell what they mine to us at fair prices, if we want it.
(03-20-2024, 04:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Mineral rights have a way of evaporating when regimes change, and regimes change a lot in Africa.

With the one exception of rare earth metals, the Chinese have been eager to sell what they mine to us at fair prices, if we want it.

Cool.

The rare ones are the ones we want and need to maintain superiority.

And as far as regime changes that's funny. Because you damn sure know the Chinese have said in perpetuity in those agreements.. and do you think Mr warlord with 4000 children with barely functioning ak47s is going to reneg on China?
(03-20-2024, 07:50 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2024, 04:46 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Mineral rights have a way of evaporating when regimes change, and regimes change a lot in Africa.

Cool.

The rare ones are the ones we want and need to maintain superiority.

And as far as regime changes that's funny. Because you damn sure know the Chinese have said in perpetuity in those agreements.. and do you think Mr warlord with 4000 children with barely functioning ak47s is going to reneg on China?

The hypothetical poor African warlord is known to enjoy new toys from his contacts in the CIA, when offered.

Back to the minerals, because of the Chinese playing games with rare earth prices, production started up again at the Mountain Pass mine in California.  Rare earths are found all over the world, but because the Chinese keep the price artificially low, western countries are hesitant to develop mines for theirs.
(03-20-2024, 04:11 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]

This has been going on since before even Obama you anachronistic idiot. Stop thinking left and right and start learning mandarin.

Yep, and what did the Orange Mandarin do during his 4 years?
(03-21-2024, 10:48 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2024, 04:11 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]This has been going on since before even Obama you anachronistic idiot. Stop thinking left and right and start learning mandarin.

Yep, and what did the Orange Mandarin do during his 4 years?

Made everyone's lives better. And didn't start any wars.. and kept Russia and China and even the middle east on a leash.

Power.

EDIT: if you democrats just stood up for once in your [BLEEP] lives and demanded your party return to JFK democratic thinking this wouldn't be a [BLEEP] issue. But like [BLEEP] brainwashed sheep you fall into party lines
(03-26-2024, 09:52 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2024, 10:48 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, and what did the Orange Mandarin do during his 4 years?

Made everyone's lives better. And didn't start any wars.. and kept Russia and China and even the middle east on a leash.

Power.

EDIT: if you democrats just stood up for once in your [BLEEP] lives and demanded your party return to JFK democratic thinking this wouldn't be a [BLEEP] issue. But like [BLEEP] brainwashed sheep you fall into party lines

After seeing many in my party so powerless to stop Trump, I don't blame moderate Democrats like Hurricane and Cleatwood for anything.  Be the change you want to see, but don't expect that change.
You are not a conservative.
(03-27-2024, 09:16 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You are not a conservative.

And I don't give a [BLEEP] what he says, NO he is not..
(03-27-2024, 09:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

And I don't give a [BLEEP] what he says, NO he is not..

He's an internet troll.

But hey L2L met him, so we know he's a human being... he just likes to play contrarian

You can call me a ham sandwich if you want.  I believe what I believe and reject what I reject.

(03-27-2024, 10:07 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 09:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]And I don't give a [BLEEP] what he says, NO he is not..

He's an internet troll.

But hey L2L met him, so we know he's a human being... he just likes to play contrarian

You like to be contrarian as well. Winger, Drifter, FSG, Marty, NYC and L2L all have a predictable set of ideas they follow that I sometimes agree with and sometimes disagree.

You, Sneakers, and SC1 don't have that. You just tell people they're wrong and call them idiots without explaining why. Much more trollish than what I do, frankly.
(03-27-2024, 10:07 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 09:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]And I don't give a [BLEEP] what he says, NO he is not..

He's an internet troll.

He's no real troll.. He's a DEI troll..

Don't take that away from the rest of us who have perfected the art..

He's just a Democrat..
(03-27-2024, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

You can call me a ham sandwich if you want.  I believe what I believe and reject what I reject.

(03-27-2024, 10:07 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]He's an internet troll.

You like to be contrarian as well.  Winger, Drifter, FSG, Marty, NYC and L2L all have a predictable set of ideas they follow that I sometimes agree with and sometimes disagree.

You, Sneakers, and SC1 don't have that.  You just tell people they're wrong and call them idiots without explaining why.  Much more trollish than what I do, frankly.

The fact you can't see why you're an idiot is on you not me.

I play devil's advocate. That's totally different from pure contrarian. Though I admit in real life I'm very much a contrarian
(03-27-2024, 10:45 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]You can call me a ham sandwich if you want.  I believe what I believe and reject what I reject.

You like to be contrarian as well.  Winger, Drifter, FSG, Marty, NYC and L2L all have a predictable set of ideas they follow that I sometimes agree with and sometimes disagree.

You, Sneakers, and SC1 don't have that.  You just tell people they're wrong and call them idiots without explaining why.  Much more trollish than what I do, frankly.

The fact you can't see why you're an idiot is on you not me.

I play devil's advocate. That's totally different from pure contrarian. Though I admit in real life I'm very much a contrarian

Broken clocks are right twice a day. So even if I'm an idiot you should agree with some of what I say.
All this stuff is opinion.  There's one way to agree with someone's opinion and five billion ways to disagree with it.  If you don't explain why you disagree, no one comes away understanding your point of view but you.