Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Female athlete injured by transgender player slams Dem lawmakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, Yeah I wear the attire that you would normally find on the female of the species but........ I agree with Payton McNabb and the points she's making here. No Bio-Male, I don't care if they have already seen Doctor Icutchapeckeroff or not, belongs playing sports along side with Bio-Females. It doesn't matter if they have surgically altered their bodies, they still have a physical advantage.

Female athlete injured by transgender player slams Dem lawmakers who dismissed dangers

Rep. Jerry Nadler claimed that 'men do not compete in women sports' in House committee markup

Payton McNabb, a former North Carolina high-school volleyball player who suffers from long-term physical and mental injuries caused by a biological male who identifies as transgender during a match in 2022, called out Democrat lawmakers on X for denying the harm that trans women cause in sports.
Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wa., said during a House Judiciary Committee markup on Thursday nearly in tears that "it is a tiny portion of people across the country that identify as trans, and not a single one of them is doing anything to harm you or your family."
"Stop it, we have better things to do in Congress," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/female-...ed-dangers
It's topics like this (not the pooping post) and the position the Dems take on several matters such a trans-dudes competing in women sports, that I'll be much less devastated if Trump wins the election in Nov.   I must admit Nov 2016 was a shock to the system but since then, the Dems seem to have taken stances that align more with the the far left, to the point that they defy the common logic of Dems that lean more to the center or left-center.
(03-22-2024, 03:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It's topics like this (not the pooping post) and the position the Dems take on several matters such a trans-dudes competing in women sports, that I'll be much less devastated if Trump wins the election in Nov.   I must admit Nov 2016 was a shock to the system but since then, the Dems seem to have taken stances that align more with the the far left, to the point that they defy the common logic of Dems that lean more to the center or left-center.
I very much agree with this.
I don't think most people understand that both democrats and republicans are different sides of the same worthless peso..
(03-22-2024, 03:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It's topics like this (not the pooping post) and the position the Dems take on several matters such a trans-dudes competing in women sports, that I'll be much less devastated if Trump wins the election in Nov.   I must admit Nov 2016 was a shock to the system but since then, the Dems seem to have taken stances that align more with the the far left, to the point that they defy the common logic of Dems that lean more to the center or left-center.

You're a rarity in the fact you, as a Democrat, speak out against the Democrat party. That's the problem. So many just say nothing for fear of being ostracized. That isn't free-minded independent thought, it's lockstep conformity. 

Marc Thiessen said it best today. The Democrats used to be the party of the working class. Now it's flipped. The Democrat party today more aligns with minorities, both racial and sexual, and coastal elites. They've totally lost the plot, yet their traditional supporters won't speak up. 

What are y'all afraid of?
Come on, mainstream Democrats, speak up!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/j9m4Xy57yco?s...4OuTTn-NjO
(03-22-2024, 05:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

You're a rarity in the fact you, as a Democrat, speak out against the Democrat party. That's the problem. So many just say nothing for fear of being ostracized. That isn't free-minded independent thought, it's lockstep conformity. 

Marc Thiessen said it best today. The Democrats used to be the party of the working class. Now it's flipped. The Democrat party today more aligns with minorities, both racial and sexual, and coastal elites. They've totally lost the plot, yet their traditional supporters won't speak up. 

As Republicans our tent basically caught fire and collapsed years ago but we still find time to fault Democrats about who's under their tent.
(03-22-2024, 08:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 05:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You're a rarity in the fact you, as a Democrat, speak out against the Democrat party. That's the problem. So many just say nothing for fear of being ostracized. That isn't free-minded independent thought, it's lockstep conformity. 

As Republicans our tent basically caught fire and collapsed years ago but we still find time to fault Democrats about who's under their tent.

Huh?

We actively criticize Republicans all the time. We always have. Because issues matter not the [BLEEP] party line. That's just fascism waiting to happen.
(03-22-2024, 05:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You're a rarity in the fact you, as a Democrat, speak out against the Democrat party. That's the problem. So many just say nothing for fear of being ostracized. That isn't free-minded independent thought, it's lockstep conformity. 

"Our" and "we"?   Laughing

Oh, stop, you silly goose. You're trying too hard. It is adorable, though.
(03-22-2024, 08:49 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 08:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]As Republicans our tent basically caught fire and collapsed years ago but we still find time to fault Democrats about who's under their tent.

Huh?

We actively criticize Republicans all the time. We always have. Because issues matter not the [BLEEP] party line. That's just fascism waiting to happen.

Yes but our unifying goals at the top level are now nothing more than "keep Trump out of jail and get em back!" I have policy goals.  You have policy goals.  Our party doesn't, not anymore.
(03-22-2024, 10:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2024, 08:49 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]Huh?

Yes but our unifying goals at the top level are now nothing more than "keep Trump out of jail and get em back!" I have policy goals.  You have policy goals.  Our party doesn't, not anymore.

Yes, and we are trying to fix it. But I'd rather have a party of discussion and dissent than a party that just falls in line.