Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Catherine, Princess of Wales, has cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link

She has an undisclosed type but it warrants treatment with chemo so it's not nothing. 

Evidently it was found when she had abdominal surgery earlier this year. I assume she knew she had something going on (because you don't have abdominal surgery for [BLEEP] and giggles) and is why she had surgery but didn't know it was cancer until diagnostics came back. 

When I had ab surgery back in 2018 I knew what the issue was but the surgery was much more involved because imaging doesn't show everything. 

I feel for her and her family, especially their kids. Cancer sucks no matter what kind it is. I've had several spots of benign skin cancer treated and that was bad enough. Having to go through chemo and possibly radiation is something I hope to never experience.
(03-22-2024, 03:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Link

She has an undisclosed type but it warrants treatment with chemo so it's not nothing. 

Evidently it was found when she had abdominal surgery earlier this year. I assume she knew she had something going on (because you don't have abdominal surgery for [BLEEP] and giggles) and is why she had surgery but didn't know it was cancer until diagnostics came back. 

When I had ab surgery back in 2018 I knew what the issue was but the surgery was much more involved because imaging doesn't show everything. 

I feel for her and her family, especially their kids. Cancer sucks no matter what kind it is. I've had several spots of benign skin cancer treated and that was bad enough. Having to go through chemo and possibly radiation is something I hope to never experience.

Prayers for Princess Kate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk