Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What pawn shops know about the economy that Biden doesn’t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Cousins on my Fathers side own a pawn shop....... And the flow of people going in to "Pawn", "sell" stuff has really increased. They have stopped taking certain items because they have a glut of them...........

What pawn shops know about the economy that Biden doesn’t 

Biden's economy caused consumers to pawn their possessions just to handle their debts

Monkey See. Monkey Do. It’s an old saying that implies the act of imitation, usually with limited knowledge and concern for the consequences. And Americans are following the government's lead closely by spending far beyond their means, racking up more than $1 trillion dollars of credit card debt with an average of $5,733 per credit card holder.  

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/what-paw...den-doesnt
Yep....a hell storm is coming. Rational people aren't fooled by a stock market inflated by trickery.

Buckle up.
I loved pawn shops when I was younger..

I pieced together a fine rack system back in the day.. My ultimate find was about 25 years ago, I found a Yamaha M80 power amp in almost pristine condition. I think I got it for about $200. Still got it.. Sucker is like 45 pounds and has handles on the side lol.. I was pushing (4) 15" Cerwin Vega 3 way towers and a set of dual MTX 12" 3 way concert towers..

My friends used to come over and I'd give them a coke to drink while jammin out. One of them got sick once because the bass made the coke fizz up in his stomach. Went outside and puked lol
Yeah, broke Trump hawking Bibles to try and pay his mounting legal bills. Fully exposed now as not the multi billionaire he claims he is.

And I am not a Democrat nor a Republican, so save your little Biden remarks. I think they both are clowns.
(03-27-2024, 11:08 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, broke Trump hawking Bibles to try and pay his mounting legal bills. Fully exposed now as not the multi billionaire he claims he is.

And I am not a Democrat nor a Republican, so save your little Biden remarks. I think they both are clowns.

You're a moron from a state that literally means nothing. No one cares. 10 electoral votes. [BLEEP] state that means nothing
54 posts lol.
(03-27-2024, 11:14 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:08 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, broke Trump hawking Bibles to try and pay his mounting legal bills. Fully exposed now as not the multi billionaire he claims he is.

You're a moron from a state that literally means nothing. No one cares. 10 electoral votes. [BLEEP] state that means nothing

(03-27-2024, 11:14 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh look, another little keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen. Too funny. Hey, I'll be in Jax this season for the game. I always get along well with Jags fans. Great people. And I also bet you would say not one word to me in person.

Toodle Loo!
(03-27-2024, 11:22 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:14 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]You're a moron from a state that literally means nothing. No one cares. 10 electoral votes. [BLEEP] state that means nothing

Oh look, another little keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen. Too funny. Hey, I'll be in Jax this season for the gane. I always get along well with Jags fans. And I also bet you would say not one word to me in person.

Toodle Loo!

Awww his widdle Midwestern feelings are hurt. Me feel so sad. Lol

If you're gonna come in here and talk [BLEEP], don't get pissy when [BLEEP] get talked back to ya..
(03-27-2024, 11:23 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:22 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]Oh look, another little keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen. Too funny. Hey, I'll be in Jax this season for the gane. I always get along well with Jags fans. And I also bet you would say not one word to me in person.

Toodle Loo!

Awww his widdle Midwestern feelings are hurt. Me feel so sad. Lol

You coming to the game or not? Look for the tailgate party with the huge Packer Nation flag! Should be a blast! Can wait to meet ya!
(03-27-2024, 11:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

If you're gonna come in here and talk [BLEEP], don't get pissy when [BLEEP] get talked back to ya..

I responded in a DM. Told him anytime anywhere.

(03-27-2024, 11:27 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:23 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]Awww his widdle Midwestern feelings are hurt. Me feel so sad. Lol

You coming to the game or not? Look for the tailgate party with the hugr Packer Nation flag! Should be a blast! Can wait to meet ya!

You're such a [BLEEP] boy. I need my other [BLEEP] Wisconsin [BLEEP]
(03-27-2024, 11:27 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]If you're gonna come in here and talk [BLEEP], don't get pissy when [BLEEP] get talked back to ya..

I responded in a DM. Told him anytime anywhere.

Just keep it in DM.. Mods around here can get pissy, themselves lol
(03-27-2024, 11:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:27 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]I responded in a DM. Told him anytime anywhere.

Just keep it in DM.. Mods around here can get pissy, themselves lol

Just keeping it real. No response
(03-27-2024, 11:36 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Just keep it in DM.. Mods around here can get pissy, themselves lol

Just keeping it real. No response

Nothing wrong with that..
I think this Packers guy pawned some stuff.
(03-27-2024, 11:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this Packers guy pawned some stuff.

No, he's just a packers fan.. None of them have balls anyway.
(03-27-2024, 11:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this Packers guy pawned some stuff.

No, he's just a packers fan.. None of them have balls anyway.

Their balls are frozen. Lol
(03-27-2024, 12:14 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2024, 11:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]No, he's just a packers fan.. None of them have balls anyway.

Their balls are frozen. Lol

That reminds me, I got grapes in the freezer..
LoL. I have no DM here from that individual. Too funny.

I was nice enough to invite you cats to a quality Packer Nation tailgate. We will find out the date of the game in May.

Can't wait to see you all there! Again, I get along great with actual Jags fans. They don't just hide behind screens and thumb wrestle. Never had a Jag fan utter one negative word to me in person.

Funny how that works.

Toodle Loo Mother Truckers!