Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: braking shocking news!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the Jacksonvlle Jaguars are signing Odell Beckham Jr. to a 96 million dollar contract if he passes his physcial in Jacksonvlle.
April Fool's Day doesn't play out well when the statement is not at all believable.
(04-01-2024, 08:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]April Fool's Day doesn't play out well when the statement is not at all believable.

someone might of believed that,im sure someone here wouldn't of been thinking today is April 1st. someone would've believed it.
[Image: dont-stop-believin-journey.gif]
Nice try. You honestly had a better shot throwing something out about Michael Thomas from the Saints formerly coming over on a 1 - 2 year deal valued at $10M - $20M.
Spelling *Breaking wrong in the title was the first mistake. The 2nd was thinking OBJ ever wanting to play in Jax was in any way believable.
if the money is right he would. rember sports is all about the money in the pros!
(04-01-2024, 09:31 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]Spelling *Breaking wrong in the title was the first mistake. The 2nd was thinking OBJ ever wanting to play in Jax was in any way believable.

At least we have hot chicks here on the Florida East Coast.   I mean, the females (if you want to call them that) at the Packers game leave after the tailgating food is gone.
(04-01-2024, 09:31 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]Spelling *Breaking wrong in the title was the first mistake. The 2nd was thinking OBJ ever wanting to play in Jax was in any way believable.

Clearly you are a newb, Wolfie's innovative use of the language is a hallmark of his posting. Had he used your spelling everyone would know something was up.
(04-01-2024, 10:09 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

At least we have hot chicks here on the Florida East Coast.   I mean, the females (if you want to call them that) at the Packers game leave after the tailgating food is gone.
Laughing

That’s not true. They stick around because they’re allowed to graze the field postgame.
Haha. That’s a good one.

Hey, some of us like big women. Not kidding. No really I’m not.
Mmmmmm, soooo Hawt.

(04-01-2024, 11:39 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmmmm, soooo Hawt.

I'm glad someone else found PackersNation's Tinder bio.
(04-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. That’s a good one.

(04-01-2024, 10:09 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]At least we have hot chicks here on the Florida East Coast.   I mean, the females (if you want to call them that) at the Packers game leave after the tailgating food is gone.

"Big" in the right places is key. I also am not sure why some here are bragging about the women at Jags games? I've been to a game there and the women were nothing to write home about. My wife even commented that Tampa Bay and Miami had a better crop of beautiful women for the Florida NFL venues. My wife is with me about 50% of the time when I travel to away games. I'm biased, but when my wife and her sister are with me at Lambeau or away venues, they blow away any females in attendance.

I am blessed. The end.
And dream on if you think I am stupid enough to post pics of my wife and sister here. This crew is a real hoot and a half.

Funny that actual "trolls" here cry and try to frame me as a "troll."

I challenge you to find one comment of mine here that could be considered trolling. I usually stop at a couple fan forums in the offseason. It's about time to stop by the Texans forum. Another fan base I have little or no contact with.
Quote:braking

Slow down there, kid.

(04-01-2024, 08:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]April Fool's Day doesn't play out well when the statement is not at all believable.

Hey, give him credit. Of all the attempts at a practical joke, this may be one of them.
(04-01-2024, 12:16 PM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]And dream on if you think I am stupid enough to post pics of my wife and sister here. This crew is a real hoot and a half.

I challenge you to find one comment of mine here that could be considered trolling. I usually stop at a couple fan forums in the offseason. It's about time to stop by the Texans forum. Another fan base I have little or no contact with.

If you do, remember that they refer to themselves as "the tinhorns". If you call them "Texans", that's the first sign of an outsider/troll.

Your welcome in advance.
(04-01-2024, 12:57 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2024, 12:16 PM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]And dream on if you think I am stupid enough to post pics of my wife and sister here. This crew is a real hoot and a half.

If you do, remember that they refer to themselves as "the tinhorns". If you call them "Texans", that's the first sign of an outsider/troll.

Your welcome in advance.
Well, it's known from the jump I am an "outsider." PackersNation kinda gives it away. Actual "trolls" would claim to be a fan of the Jags or Texans while on their forum. There are a few of those here as well. Actual "trolls."

Bears and Vikings fans are constantly posing as others teams fans on a variety of platforms.
(04-01-2024, 11:52 AM)PackersNation Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. That’s a good one.

"Big" in the right places is key. I also am not sure why some here are bragging about the women at Jags games? I've been to a game there and the women were nothing to write home about. My wife even commented that Tampa Bay and Miami had a better crop of beautiful women for the Florida NFL venues. My wife is with me about 50% of the time when I travel to away games. I'm biased, but when my wife and her sister are with me at Lambeau or away venues, they blow away any females in attendance.

I am blessed. The end.

Thanks for placing us in comparison with Tampa and Miami.   I was simply comparing the girls of Green Bay to those in Barrow Alaska and American Samoa.   Being with the hottest Packers chick at the Green Bay home game is probably like bragging about being the coolest chick on The View.
Pages: 1 2