Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumps flip-flopping expected, says EVERYONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of course he panders to whomever to get whatever he wants. Great story here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-reveale...00064.html

So his biographers reveal that drumpf will always say whatever will get desired results. Only problem is, everything gets recorded nowadays.
Are you a paid Clinton staffer? You are a dumb troll that should really be banned.

You are pretty pathetic. Trying to post enough garbage to push any Hillary threads off the first page? I feel sorry for anybody that is a part of your life.
Quote:Are you a paid Clinton staffer? You are a dumb troll that should really be banned.

You are pretty pathetic. Trying to post enough garbage to push any Hillary threads off the first page? I feel sorry for anybody that is a part of your life.
Rashean27Mathis DOMINATES the Trumpbot
I love how he is now courting "The African American" vote.

if he didn't then the media would say, "OOHHH WHY HASNT HE SPOKEN TO BLACK COMMUNITIES?"

now that he is, that's also somehow a bad thing.  everything he does is spun to be the worst thing ever.

Quote:I love how he is now courting "The African American" vote.

Jessie Jackson actually has a nice few minutes about that.
Quote:Jessie Jackson actually has a nice few minutes about that.

Jackson's time in the spotlight is gone. He hasnt done anything for the AA community in the last 25 years,