Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump isn't analyzing data. Why bother?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, if you needed further proof that the entire campaign is basically a joke being played on stupid people, here ya go:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-lack-o...34775.html
this is coming from the campaign manager of Ted Cruz.  he clearly has it all figured out.

Did u read the article? Cruz had one of the most advanced data operations in history...
It's called GIGO (garbage in, garbage out).

Quote:Did u read the article? Cruz had one of the most advanced data operations in history...

To be fair Cruz is arguably the least likable politician alive at the moment and got very far in the primary.
I'm not knocking Cruz, I just pointed out that data analytics isnt the magic bullet
I have noticed a pattern on this board. If you don't like the data, try to discredit it until you can find stats that tell a story you like.
Quote:I have noticed a pattern on this board. If you don't like the data, try to discredit it until you can find stats that tell a story you like.

That is sadly the politicians way of looking at data. If there's 99% consensus and agreement on the data and what it means then you need to desperately cling to that 1%. AKA the "you can't disprove it fully, therefore it's true" method.
Climate change deniers disease.
Quote:It's called GIGO (garbage in, garbage out).

Today's kids never were taught the basics, only the shortcuts.

It's why they can't understand their foundation of beliefs is porous and full of error.
Quote:Today's kids never were taught the basics, only the shortcuts.

It's why they can't understand their foundation of beliefs is porous and full of error.

What basics are you referring to?  The basics of computer programming?
It just means flawed data leads to flawed conclusions.  If you know the data is flawed, the only reasonable thing to do is ignore it. 

Quote:It just means flawed data leads to flawed conclusions.  If you know the data is flawed, the only reasonable thing to do is ignore it. 

Good explanation of your posts.
Trump doesnt need data, he has all the answers.