Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Symbols of an Alien Sky - Thunderbolts Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With this solar eclipse coming along with a potential "Devil" or "Winged" comet on Monday and all of the earthquakes going off everywhere, I had to circle back to this documentary I saw years ago. Ended up getting the book to read, "Worlds in Collision". 

It's an interesting take from Immanuel Velikovsky. Considered a catastrophist and shunned for his views and considered pseudoscience after his book became a bestseller, I still find his works interesting. Especially today. 

His theory was based upon the ancient texts and depictions various cultures left behind globally. He believed our solar system was not always the way it was today as we know it. That, there was some rapid changes with planets such as Mars, Saturn and Jupiter and it would help give credence to the many rises and falls of civilization. It's supported by some of the science today to some extent.

It's further given some credence when you factor in ancient worship to Saturn, how the Ancient Sumerians were aware of all of these planets in our solar system thousands of years ago. Explains some of the mythological beliefs from these cultures as well. 

The one I found interesting is NASA's long, ongoing record of a Planet X that's orbiting around our entire solar system and it often brings a pole shift on our planet. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZ...bSdh0K2EpH
I got 5 grams of Alien OG for the special occasion!!
This is a pretty cool link.. If you put in your zip code, it will show what you can expect the sun to look like when the eclipse happens over your neck of the woods and at what time to expect it..

https://www.univision.com/especiales/not...Y1gFMcuq4A

Here's what we can expect in our area at its peak coverage.

[Image: SVO8z.jpg]
My zip code is 100% ... Will I be okay?
(04-06-2024, 05:44 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]My zip code is 100% ... Will I be okay?

No. Get ready to kiss your butt goodbye! Laughing
(04-06-2024, 05:44 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]My zip code is 100% ... Will I be okay?

why start now? Big Grin

Remember the Y2K panic?
The city near where I live has about 17000 people. It was projected nearly 500k people will be there to view the eclipse. 100% is cool, but thats too many people for my liking. lol
(04-08-2024, 11:14 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]The city near where I live has about 17000 people. It was projected nearly 500k people will be there to view the eclipse. 100% is cool, but thats too many people for my liking. lol

That's excessive as hell.
(04-08-2024, 01:28 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2024, 11:14 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]The city near where I live has about 17000 people. It was projected nearly 500k people will be there to view the eclipse. 100% is cool, but thats too many people for my liking. lol

That's excessive as hell.

I'm hoping someone added an extra 0.... just trying to watch the fireworks on the 4th is bad enough traffic wise.
Are we dead yet?