Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: O.J. Simpson dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow. I remember where I was when they read the verdict in that trial. I wonder if he left a note somewhere and finally confessed.
I just saw that too! I didn’t realize he was even sick. Well, besides being sick enough to kill two people I mean.
He’s on a mission to hell to find the real killler.
(04-11-2024, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]He’s on a mission to hell to find the real killler.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZwyHtqEVJAI?s...bevgaUfeT4
(04-11-2024, 10:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]He’s on a mission to hell to find the real killler.

Golf course patrons around the world can now relax.
* Johnnie Cochran - died of cancer
* Robert Kardashian - died of cancer
* OJ Simpson - died of cancer
(04-11-2024, 11:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]* Johnnie Cochran - died of cancer
* Robert Kardashian - died of cancer
* OJ Simpson - died of cancer

Yeah, Robert also unleashed the cancer that is the Kardashian/Jenner family on to the world. The cancer that keeps giving.
Mike Rowe on the radio a short while ago put the announcement of the O.J. Simpson verdict into perfect perspective. Comparing it to the news today of one of the top female swimmers in the country actually being a woman, the border being secure, and the president being physically and mentally fit as the first time he saw something in the news that did not agree with what he saw. Now it’s commonplace.
[Image: 8mfkny.jpg]
(04-11-2024, 11:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Mike Rowe on the radio a short while ago put the announcement of the O.J. Simpson verdict into perfect perspective. Comparing it to the news today of one of the top female swimmers in the country actually being a woman, the border being secure, and the president being physically and mentally fit as the first time he saw something in the news that did not agree with what he saw. Now it’s commonplace.

IDGI?

I mean, it is late in the day, and the storm kept me up most of the night, but what does this even mean?

And uh, maybe let's not, if it's gonna lean politic-wise.
[Image: 436575467-976956594221032-7735632757180894120-n.jpg]
(04-11-2024, 02:08 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2024, 11:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Mike Rowe on the radio a short while ago put the announcement of the O.J. Simpson verdict into perfect perspective. Comparing it to the news today of one of the top female swimmers in the country actually being a woman, the border being secure, and the president being physically and mentally fit as the first time he saw something in the news that did not agree with what he saw. Now it’s commonplace.

IDGI?

I mean, it is late in the day, and the storm kept me up most of the night, but what does this even mean?

And uh, maybe let's not, if it's gonna lean politic-wise.

It just means back in the day the news was actually the news, except for the OJ thing. Not telling you the exact opposite of what you know to be true
Caitlyn Jenner reacts to OJ Simpson's death 30 years after killing of his wife and her friend tore Kardashians apart: 'Good riddance'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...3q5eL4-VoI
Couldn't happen to a better guy. Good riddance.
(04-11-2024, 03:55 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Caitlyn Jenner reacts to OJ Simpson's death 30 years after killing of his wife and her friend tore Kardashians apart: 'Good riddance'

Didn’t Jenner kill someone too? Ninja
This is the first I’ve heard of this theory. 

OJ Simpson didn’t act alone
(04-12-2024, 12:53 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2024, 03:55 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Caitlyn Jenner reacts to OJ Simpson's death 30 years after killing of his wife and her friend tore Kardashians apart: 'Good riddance'

Didn’t Jenner kill someone too? Ninja

A little different when you drive into someone because of negligence compared with being jelly and stabbing two people to death.

But yea I don't like Bruce Jenner

(04-12-2024, 01:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first I’ve heard of this theory. 

OJ Simpson didn’t act alone

Heard the theory and it's bogus.

The only one that would have helped was cowlings. That guy was such a beta
Pages: 1 2