Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The term Illegal Alien derserves a 3 day supension???? In North Carolina it does.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Carolina high school student suspended over using the term 'illegal alien': Report

The Lexington-based high school reportedly found the term offensive

Using the term "illegal alien" is reportedly an infraction worthy of suspension in a North Carolina high school.
In an email to the Carolina Journal, Leah McGhee described an incident in Central Davidson High School in Lexington where her 16-year-old son was suspended for three days last week over the term.
According to McGhee, an English teacher was giving an assignment that involved using vocabulary words such as the word "alien." In response, her son asked if the teacher meant "like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/north-caro...ien-report
Leftism is a nutshell. Control the language to control the people.
Maybe the parents should sue the school district.. Seems like one of the only ways to teach these important lessons.
(04-18-2024, 08:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the parents should sue the school district.. Seems like one of the only ways to teach these important lessons.

I think we're getting past the point where the Soap and Ballot boxes are useful. We need to start on the Jury Box before we have to move to the Ammo.
I cannot wait for a day of reckoning in this country. This is the [BLEEP] that the new generation of kids need to see and go through. We're overdue for a full return to conservative values as a nation.

Generation Z might be the next great conservative generation at this rate. Considering how miserable social media is, how crazy schools have become on a public and college level and how poor the economic future of this nation looks.

Hang in there kids. You'll get your say very, very soon at the voting booth.
(04-18-2024, 10:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot wait for a day of reckoning in this country. This is the [BLEEP] that the new generation of kids need to see and go through. We're overdue for a full return to conservative values as a nation.

Generation Z might be the next great conservative generation at this rate. Considering how miserable social media is, how crazy schools have become on a public and college level and how poor the economic future of this nation looks.

Hang in there kids. You'll get your say very, very soon at the voting booth.

The 60s and 70s created the 80s generation. 

I'm hoping for the same.
Should just stick with the ole tried and true. "Wetback".

Come to think on it and it probably doesn't apply with creepy pedo joe giving them boat rides now.