Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump has 2% of African-American vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which of you jokers checked the "African American supporting Drumpf" box??

And here is the best part: Pleading for any support from the black community - while speaking to a white crowd...

Donald Trump declares he will have 95% of African American vote after four years | Americas | News | The Independent - www.independent.co.uk

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...00576.html
im sure Hillary has the answers

Me and that's an old poll. His trending higher than any republican nominee in the last half century. The demos are worried about this, that's why they had to drag her out for that farce.
The Clayton Bigsby vote.
Sure, this is why Hillary is chastising Donald for daring to speak to African-Americans.  If he really had 2% she wouldn't dare bring it up - there's no upside for her when she's already got 98%.  So her support there is slipping, maybe severely.  It's the dog that didn't bark that solves the crime.  Hillary barked.

Maybe if he went to speak to the NAACP, Urban League, Assoc. for African American journalists when invited?

I mean...Whaddaya got to lose??? He might reach 2.5%

But he will do better. Those who hope to win the lottery every week feel they will too.

This is really making me go hmmm...

Breaking down the numbers: Dig deep into FPU-Herald poll PDFs

BREAKDOWN BY RACE

Trump continues to lag Clinton with minority voters, but the poll finds the gap narrowing.
36% of Hispanic voters back the Republican nominee, up from 30% in July.

19% of black voters back Trump, up from 10% in July.

Clinton garners 47% of the Hispanic vote and 73% of the black vote.

Will it keep climbing?

Hillary has an ambulance in her motorcade. She's just trying to get through this thing alive.
Trump is not going to win the majority Black and Latino vote in blue states.
Quote:Trump is not going to win the majority Black and Latino vote in blue states.

If anything, Trump has gotten the ball rolling and brought visibility to the neglect the democrats have shown to the AA community. Trump brings visibility to a lot of things people are too scared to talk about.
Quote:If anything, Trump has gotten the ball rolling and brought visibility to the neglect the democrats have shown to the AA community. Trump brings visibility to a lot of things people are too scared to talk about.

He moved the ball 2 feet.

Alot of African Americans just dont see any tangible advantages when it comes to Clinton or Trump. 
Proof that a certain demographic is being completely used.

If "whites" voted in unison that way, there would be outrage.

Think for yourselves.  It's no wonder why there's been no help.  There's no intention of help from the extreme left.  Just taking your vote and turning their backs.  Insanity - doing the same thing and expecting change.

Quote:Proof that a certain demographic is being completely used.

Think for yourselves.  It's no wonder why there's been no help.  There's no intention of help from the extreme left.  Just taking your vote and turning their backs.  Insanity - doing the same thing and expecting change.

Quote:Proof that a certain demographic is being completely used.

So what have you white suburbanite male voters received from your Republican protectors? White males have been voting R for quite some time. What do you have to show for it - other than overheated blarney? They're going to take your guns away!

When are you going to start thinking for yourself? Now you're being taken by a real estate developer/con man. And you think you have the right to presume to tell minorities what is in their self interest? Talk about being oblivious.   
Lol...ALL white males are republican.  I did not know that.

Quote:This is really making me go hmmm...

Breaking down the numbers: Dig deep into FPU-Herald poll PDFs

BREAKDOWN BY RACE

Trump continues to lag Clinton with minority voters, but the poll finds the gap narrowing.
36% of Hispanic voters back the Republican nominee, up from 30% in July.

19% of black voters back Trump, up from 10% in July.

Clinton garners 47% of the Hispanic vote and 73% of the black vote.

Will it keep climbing?

Obama is scheduled to hit the campaign trail in October so there's going to be a huge push to dominate the black & hispanic vote in Cleveland, Miami, and Philly and (most importantly) make certain people actually do get out and vote.
Quote:Lol...ALL white males are republican. I did not know that.

Lol all blacks are democrats? Has nobody given Herman Cain or Ben Carson the memo??
Quote:Lol...ALL white males are republican.  I did not know that.
Adam hasn't been known to EVER say anything of substance. His flailing babble is nearly incomprehensible. 
Quote:Adam hasn't been known to EVER say anything of substance. His flailing babble is nearly incomprehensible.

Winna Winna, shicken dinna.. White breast meat for you good sir..
Quote:Winna Winna, shicken dinna.. White breast meat for you good sir..
Someone say breast? :devil: 
Pages: 1 2 3