Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joint Practices with the Pats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier, it was revealed we would have more joint practices with the Bucs this year.

But it appears our joint practices won't be limited to Tampa.

We may work out with the champs/\.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...practices/

I like the idea of this young team practicing with/against the Pats and Bucs.

If our guys can learn something from the champs, it would be a benefit to us.
I don't think we're going to learn much from other teams, the only benefit here is to have our players get practice in with other types of players. 

Quote:I don't think we're going to learn much from other teams, the only benefit here is to have our players get practice in with other types of players. 
you can learn plenty from other teams as far as professionalism and how to approach their job with a winning attitude. More than anything this team needs a culture shock and change their mindset from the stink of the Gus Bradley Era. 
Quote:you can learn plenty from other teams as far as professionalism and how to approach their job with a winning attitude. More than anything this team needs a culture shock and change their mindset from the stink of the Gus Bradley Era. 
Plus, it will reaffirm the fact that title caliber teams are usually coached in a manner that's closer to what Marrone/Coughlin are preaching..
To me it shows TC is more respected than anyone we have had around our parts.

Quote:To me it shows TC is more respected than anyone we have had around our parts.
Well, it's tough for Darth Hoodie to not respect a guy who has his number in games that matter.
If it happens the Jags should show up with all the balls half inflated. :woot: ... and some video equipment.

Brady jerseys

[Image: giphy.gif]

Maybe Blake can fix his wind up.
only reason pats would consider praticeing with jags is so they can rub it in our faces how many titles they have,and how we have none.

No. that is ludicrous. 

Quote:only reason pats would consider praticeing with jags is so they can rub it in our faces how many titles they have,and how we have none.
Yes, because that's what practices are about, right Wolfie?
Quote:only reason pats would consider praticeing with jags is so they can rub it in our faces how many titles they have,and how we have none.
Tom has beat them twice in the SB. Not gonna happen