Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: With our RB averaging 5 yards a carry..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its allowing Bortles to be patient and making him deliver the ball with more accurate throws.. A 147.7 passer rating with 190 yards and 2 TD with no INT.. LOL I was watching Dolphins game with my uncle Jerry.. And they showed Bortles to Robinson on the bottom.. Showing there stats for preseason.. LOL one of the commentators said "man that Robinson plays just like Charles Barkley but on a field.. LOL me and my uncle Jerry Sherwood fell off the couch.. That was priceless let me tell ya.. If there was anyone else that caught that during the Dolphins game let me know.. LOL that was friggin hilarious..

Ok. I... Not quite sure the rb's ypc average ultimately effects the qb's accuracy

on another note, its nice u and unk were able to have a healthy chuckle.
We all know bortles issues and yet people keep bringing them up. 

Repeat:

It's just the pre-season....it's just the pre-season... it's not the same as the regular season game enviroment.... it's... just... the...pre.....-....season. Don't make predictions based on 'pre-season' performance.

Yeah, I'm optimistic too but stats are pretty meaningless in the preseason.  Defenses just run vanilla schemes, especially with the first team guys.

This board is going to meltdown if the O performs poorly on Sunday night.

Theoretically, having a good run game should slow the pass rush which gives the QB more time to throw which should

Improve accuracy. Hopefully it carries into Sept 11.
Quote:Repeat:

It's just the pre-season....it's just the pre-season... it's not the same as the regular season game enviroment.... it's... just... the...pre.....-....season. Don't make predictions based on 'pre-season' performance.

Moreover, there are some stats that you really can't judge in the preseason. A RB's ypc stat is most definitely one of those stats.