Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Deantre Prince
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heavy on defense. If he can make the 53 it’ll be a success.
(04-27-2024, 05:28 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Heavy on defense. If he can make the 53 it’ll be a success.

This is a new regime.   This makes three new corners and darnell savage is going to play big nickel/star in the 4 2 5.  Junior brown Braswell etc. Are hold overs from a different scheme.
(04-27-2024, 05:28 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Heavy on defense. If he can make the 53 it’ll be a success.

Im not concerned about that.  Hes better than the corners we drafted last year
Another 4.3 guy
If he cannot break into the starting line up, he'll definately be good depth.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
Underrated pick in my opinion. Could be this year's Antonio Johnson of the class.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
In the tweet I posted above, he was asked who the toughest WR he had to cover. He said Brian Thomas.
(04-27-2024, 06:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]In the tweet I posted above, he was asked who the toughest WR he had to cover. He said Brian Thomas.

I like that he said Thomas over Nabers.  He must be a homer
(04-27-2024, 06:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]In the tweet I posted above, he was asked who the toughest WR he had to cover. He said Brian Thomas.

That's a strong endorsement for BTJ especially with that interview taking place during the combine before any of our players were drafted.
(04-27-2024, 07:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]

As enigma just said above, that interview was done at the combine. Long before the draft.
(04-27-2024, 07:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2024, 07:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I like that he said Thomas over Nabers.  He must be a homer

As enigma just said above, that interview was done at the combine. Long before the draft.

I was being sarcastic lol.  I said that one could argue Thomas Jr was better than Nabers this past year and they called me a homer.
How is this guy still available on the fifth round?
(04-27-2024, 06:46 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Underrated pick in my opinion. Could be this year's Antonio Johnson of the class.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

That db meeting room is going to be LIT!   You have to be able to find competent dbs in the back half of the draft.
(04-27-2024, 07:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]

Did he cover Nabers?
From a measurables and college production standpoint, he is pretty much identical to L’Jarius Sneed as a prospect.
(05-06-2024, 02:07 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]From a measurables and college production standpoint, he is pretty much identical to L’Jarius Sneed as a prospect.

Sweet. That bodes well for him. Now it’s a matter of “can the coaches develop him”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-06-2024, 02:07 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]From a measurables and college production standpoint, he is pretty much identical to L’Jarius Sneed as a prospect.

Mebbe I'm just a pessimist, but 1) Sneed is a unicorn (day 3 DB getting franchise tag money and performance) and 2) I don't expect our late guys over the past few drafts to do much more than play special teams

Guess it's my Irish nature - look forward to failure, never be disappointed.
So in the last 5 drafts we've taken:
Henderson
Scott
Claybrooks
Campbell
Brown
Junior
Johnson
Braswell
Hallett
Jones
Prince

I sure hope these two are better than the last ones.
Pages: 1 2