Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ohio purges 'non-citizens' from state voter rolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every State needs to do this.........

Ohio purges 'non-citizens' from state voter rolls, calls on Biden admin for data ahead of 2024 election

Ohio is calling on the Biden administration to grant access to federal citizenship information

Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose ordered the state's voter rolls to be purged of "non-citizens" Tuesday after a review found more than 100 Ohio residents who were registered to vote despite lacking U.S. citizenship.

An investigation by Ohio's Public Integrity Division analyzed data from the state's Bureau of Motor Vehicles and found 137 people who appeared on voter rolls despite twice confirming they were not U.S. citizens. Ohio law requires that in order for a person to be removed from voter rolls, they must have confirmed their lack of citizenship to the BMV on two separate occasions, and also have updated their voter registration or voted in between the two occasions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohio-pu...4-election
LOL
8 million voters in Ohio

They removed 137 "suspected" illegitimate voters

Ground breaking stuff there
(05-15-2024, 03:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL
8 million voters in Ohio

....non citizen voters.

Once again you are just so far gone.
(05-15-2024, 03:16 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
8 million voters in Ohio

....non citizen voters.

Go look up "synonym" and get back to me
(05-15-2024, 03:16 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
8 million voters in Ohio

....non citizen voters.

Just wait, he gets more stupid..
(05-15-2024, 03:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 03:16 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]....non citizen voters.

Just wait, he gets more stupid..

LOL

You [BLEEP] morons 

Are non-citizen voters not illegitimate? 

Wow, you clowns are special. See if you can figure out some synonyms for that descriptor. 

But PLEASE - ignore the fact that this idiotic witch hunt only found 137 out of 8 million voters that they thought "may be" non citizens. 

Such a giant xenophobic joke - this entire exercise in futility. 
Just pandering to idiots who are afraid of brown people, or are racists, or just weak minded nationalist turds. 
Turned out a giant nothing burger. 

It's similar to Trump paying millions to independent election investigators- only to find more Republican voter fraud in Arizona than Democrat. LOL
(05-15-2024, 03:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 03:28 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait, he gets more stupid..

LOL

You [BLEEP] morons 

Wow, you clowns are special. See if you can figure out some synonyms for that descriptor. 

But PLEASE - ignore the fact that this idiotic witch hunt only found 137 out of 8 million voters that they thought "may be" non citizens. 

Just pandering to idiots who are afraid of brown people, or are racists, or just weak minded nationalist turds. 

It's similar to Trump paying millions to independent election investigators- only to find more Republican voter fraud in Arizona than Democrat. LOL

So are your parents aware that they raised a garbage human being? Or are they garbage too?

Just curious..
(05-15-2024, 03:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 03:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

You [BLEEP] morons 

So are your parents aware that they raised a garbage human being? Or are they garbage too?

Just curious..

As usual

Zero relevance to the topic and just playground insults. 

Pitiful 

Insult away, dip [BLEEP]. I couldn't care less. 

Just another idiotic fox spin job and the idiots who fall for it here. Moving on.
(05-15-2024, 03:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 03:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So are your parents aware that they raised a garbage human being? Or are they garbage too?

Just curious..

As usual

Zero relevance to the topic and just playground insults. 

Pitiful 

Insult away, dip [BLEEP]. I couldn't care less. 

Just another idiotic fox spin job and the idiots who fall for it here. Moving on.

I got a job for ya.. I bet it's right up your alley..
It's amazing how so many people can't comprehend large numbers or relationships between large numbers.
137 / 8000000 = 0 for the purposes of election outcomes.
(05-15-2024, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how so many people can't comprehend large numbers or relationships between large numbers.

The numbers don't matter to me.

A system that fails to catch this kind of stuff is the problem and I cannot believe anyone would be okay with it.
There have been elections that have been decided by less than 100 votes. You think that even a small percentage of the 137 illegal votes that have been found so far could not sway the outcome of an election one way or the other? If you don't believe it could, you are very not the sharpest too in the shed then.........
(05-15-2024, 07:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]There have been elections that have been decided by less than 100 votes. You think that even a small percentage of the 137 illegal votes that have been found so far could not sway the outcome of an election one way or the other? If you don't believe it could, you are very not the sharpest too in the shed then.........

I think that non citizens constantly try to register, sometimes succeed and get registered, and eventually get caught.  The system works. It is just challenged constantly.  The purpose of the system is to respond to such challenges.

It's like if you and me met at the lift station, and I lifted the hatch and showed it to you, and you said "look at all that poo down there!  You really trust engineers and contractors that would allow all this poo to be in a concrete tank so close to your house?" And I would say, "I do.  The poo is exactly where it's supposed to be.  It's being dealt with."
(05-15-2024, 07:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]There have been elections that have been decided by less than 100 votes. You think that even a small percentage of the 137 illegal votes that have been found so far could not sway the outcome of an election one way or the other? If you don't believe it could, you are very not the sharpest too in the shed then.........

Time for "The More You Know" 

Crappy Fox News Headline Forum Spammer Edition

Did you know that 24 states go to an automatic recount if the results are close? 
Did you know that Ohio is one of those states? 
Did you know that in an election with a result disparity of less than .5% Ohio would recount their votes? 
Did you know that .5% of 8 million votes is 40,000 votes? 

Let me help you.

137 illegal voters ain't jack [BLEEP], pal

I'd have guessed they'd find at least a couple thousand.
(05-15-2024, 07:22 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 06:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how so many people can't comprehend large numbers or relationships between large numbers.

The numbers don't matter to me.

A system that fails to catch this kind of stuff is the problem and I cannot believe anyone would be okay with it.

Exactly this but we all know the system is broken and it won't be fixed. 

It's not the numbers that matter it's the fact that non-citizens are on voter rolls. I don't care what party they are listed with, they do not have the right to vote in any local, state or national election.
(05-15-2024, 08:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Time for "The More You Know" 

Did you know that 24 states go to an automatic recount if the results are close? 
Did you know that in an election with a result disparity of less than .5% Ohio would recount their votes? 

Let me help you.

Wait, an election with fraudulent votes recounts the fraudulent votes? GREAT!!!!!! I feel so much better now!

Lol.
(05-15-2024, 09:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 08:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Time for "The More You Know" 

Let me help you.

Wait, an election with fraudulent votes recounts the fraudulent votes? GREAT!!!!!! I feel so much better now!

Lol.

You were just bantering about ratios and noise in data in the other thread.
You get this stuff, except when you deliberately forget it to help you identify with your tribe.
(05-15-2024, 09:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 08:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Time for "The More You Know" 

Let me help you.

Lol.

LOL indeed 

The point is that 137 illegal votes is nowhere near enough to sway the Ohio election 

Sorry you missed it

It's a minuscule drop in a very large bucket

This stunt only served to prove there isn't a widespread problem of non-citizen voters in that state
This is a non-story.
(05-15-2024, 11:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]This is a non-story.

Don't get hung up on numbers.

It's the failure of the system.

How the [BLEEP] can illegals get voting rights? How can felons that should no longer be able to vote have voting rights?

We don't know the extent, and we never will, because those segments of society vote the "correct" way.
Pages: 1 2