Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Liberal billionaire George Soros has spent $80 million to 'silence' Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Soros should have his citizenship revoked and then deported back to his home country. He's always used plays right out of the NAZI playbook.......

Liberal billionaire George Soros has spent $80 million to 'silence' Americans

Free Press, a media group financed by liberal billionaire George Soros, "is looking to incorporate global pressure to push Big Tech platforms to juice their censorship operations before the 2024 U.S. presidential election," according to the Media Research Center. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/libera...enter-says
LOL

Americans are inundated from every conceivable angle with misinformation, disinformation, and general political marketing of a somewhat less devious nature.

It is nauseating.
It is also a bi-partisan problem.
It is also going to get exponentially worse with AI regulation being woefully behind the curve in America.

If the right wing's favorite bogeyman, Soros, is spending 80 mil to squash some of it, he isn't spending nearly enough.
(05-15-2024, 10:45 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Americans are inundated from every conceivable angle with misinformation, disinformation, and general political marketing of a somewhat less devious nature.

It is nauseating.
It is also going to get exponentially worse with AI regulation being woefully behind the curve in America.

If the right wing's favorite bogeyman, Soros, is spending 80 mil to squash some of it, he isn't spending nearly enough.

Thanks for reminding everyone why you're such a big piece of [BLEEP]..
(05-15-2024, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 10:45 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

It is nauseating.

Thanks for reminding everyone why you're such a big piece of [BLEEP]..

If you're triggered - I'm doing it right

Election influence in this country is completely screwed. 
Doesn't matter if it's coming from the left or the right.
We're all eating a [BLEEP] sandwich

But - by all means - continue living in a fantasy world where only the left exerts influence on this stuff. 

Of course the [BLEEP] idiot cult that wants to elect a criminal who openly intends to turn the White House into a monarchy would support MORE disinformation on social media. (which is the purpose of Soros investment - to limit disinformation - not to squash free speech - you're just buying the moronic fox-spin there) 

Quote:The letter asked tech companies to reinstate "election-integrity policies," "swiftly enforce rules against election lies and hate in political advertising," "require disclosure of AI-generated political content," "place greater friction to reduce the visibility and easy distribution of election-related content that has been flagged and is awaiting review," "hold influencer, public figure and political candidate accounts to the same moderation and enforcement standards as everyone else," and "improve transparency and enable civil-society oversight of enforcement practices by regularly sharing virality and enforcement reports."

The outline of intent listed above should be embraced by any sane person seeking a fair election. 

But the right doesn't want that. 

Their guy can't win that way. 
If orange [BLEEP] can't lie - he's got absolutely nothing, so you can't let the lies be censored, right?
(05-15-2024, 12:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reminding everyone why you're such a big piece of [BLEEP]..

But - by all means - continue living in a fantasy world where only the left exerts influence on this stuff. 

Of course the [BLEEP] idiot cult that wants to elect a criminal who openly intends to turn the White House into a monarchy would support MORE disinformation on social media. (which is the purpose of Soros investment - to limit disinformation - not to squash free speech - you're just buying the moronic fox-spin there) 

Quote:The letter asked tech companies to reinstate "election-integrity policies," "swiftly enforce rules against election lies and hate in political advertising," "require disclosure of AI-generated political content," "place greater friction to reduce the visibility and easy distribution of election-related content that has been flagged and is awaiting review," "hold influencer, public figure and political candidate accounts to the same moderation and enforcement standards as everyone else," and "improve transparency and enable civil-society oversight of enforcement practices by regularly sharing virality and enforcement reports."

The outline of intent listed above should be embraced by any sane person seeking a fair election. 

If orange [BLEEP] can't lie - he's got absolutely nothing, so you can't let the lies be censored, right?

You're so far gone man. Might as well be on [BLEEP] Jupiter.

You can't see [BLEEP].

But hey cling to your belief that the right has a cult mentality. Cling to the idea that the left hasn't gone off the deep end. You don't matter. Let that sink in.
I miss JFK liberalism.

You could have a conversation with them and then share a beer with absolutely no ill intent or malicious thoughts.

Even Bill Maher sees how far they have fallen from sanity.
(05-15-2024, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reminding everyone why you're such a big piece of [BLEEP]..

Triggered? No.. Saddened by how much you come off as hating your own country. 

You got brain rot, boy.. There's no saving you.
(05-15-2024, 12:12 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 12:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]If you're triggered - I'm doing it right

You're so far gone man. Might as well be on [BLEEP] Jupiter.

You can't see [BLEEP].

But hey cling to your belief that the right has a cult mentality. Cling to the idea that the left hasn't gone off the deep end. You don't matter. Let that sink in.

Millions more vote like me than like you and that will grow with every generation.
Let that sink in.
(05-15-2024, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 12:12 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]You're so far gone man. Might as well be on [BLEEP] Jupiter.

You can't see [BLEEP].

Millions more vote like me than like you and that will grow with every generation.
Let that sink in.

81 million votes.. Not voters.
(05-15-2024, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 12:12 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]You're so far gone man. Might as well be on [BLEEP] Jupiter.

You can't see [BLEEP].

Let that sink in.

Based on 2020 it doesn't matter how many voters there are on either side.
(05-15-2024, 02:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 01:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Millions more vote like me than like you and that will grow with every generation.
Let that sink in.

Based on 2020 it doesn't matter how many voters there are on either side.

That's because you choose to believe a con-man instead of accepting dozens of actual recounts and court case rulings saying exactly the opposite. 

The right collectively clinging to alternate facts rather than actual [BLEEP] reality aside, the bigger story here is that that stupid article cited here merely points out an expenditure meant to lobby social media outlets to quell election interference - NOT top censor Americans.

But rather than question that giant glaring disparity, the brain washed sheepublicans just go right along with the spin cycle. So easily duped and led about by the bridle that lot.
(05-15-2024, 12:18 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]I miss JFK liberalism.

You could have a conversation with them and then share a beer with absolutely no ill intent or malicious thoughts.

Even Bill Maher sees how far they have fallen from sanity.

NYC and I do not have malicious thoughts towards you, we just call out lies when we see them.

There are people that are so far removed from reality and so loyal to Trump that they are cultists.

But I don't think it's fair to assume that's the only reason anyone might distrust this effort by Soros.

The "Soros = evil one world government" trope has been around since before Trump was in politics.

I don't think the Trump supporters on this board are necessarily this type of cultists.  There are other pathologies going on in them, in you, and in me.
(05-15-2024, 02:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 12:08 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]If you're triggered - I'm doing it right

There are people that are so far removed from reality and so loyal to Trump that they are cultists.

But I don't think it's fair to assume that's the only reason anyone might distrust this effort by Soros.

The "Soros = evil one world government" trope has been around since before Trump was in politics.

I don't think the Trump supporters on this board are necessarily this type of cultists.  There are other pathologies going on in them, in you, and in me.

sure 

But can we read the actual [BLEEP] article and call out the blatant bull [BLEEP], please? 

Soros hate and assumed pathologies aside. 

Limiting election interference should be viewed as a positive. 
Folks are so readily led astray they choose to see it as censorship. 

If an independent group is funding this rather than Soros - is it still bad? 
Or is it good to want social media to separate blatant propaganda from actual political marketing?
(05-15-2024, 02:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: SfpNp.jpg]

Could be worse though. You could be NYC who reminds me of The Peanut Butter Falcon..
(05-15-2024, 03:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2024, 02:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]There are people that are so far removed from reality and so loyal to Trump that they are cultists.

[Image: SfpNp.jpg]

Could be worse though. You could be NYC who reminds me of The Peanut Butter Falcon..

I'm gonna stop helping you at the card tables if you keep playing it like that, buddy.
The "you don't matter" means none of us matter to the ruling elite. You still seem to think one party cares.. that's just stupid.

Like George Carlin once said.. they all went to the same schools, they attend the same country clubs and they are all friends. They don't care about any of us.
I'm sure you guys know all about the dude. Anyone here read his book, the alchemy of finance? I did. This dude thinks he's a god. His words, more or less. He talks openly about how to manipulate the masses. Openly.

Alchemy is the process by which he charges circumstances into desired outcomes. He's ok with manipulating markets and science and politics. If you want to convince yourself the dude is on your side go ahead, but you're a delusional as he is. That dude has his own agenda in mind, and he sees us as beneath him.

Soros is a bogeyman because he's spoken enough about his goals and demonstrably proven his sociopathic tendencies at great cost to others. You're right that it's a bipartisan issue. Billionaires shouldn't exist.
(05-15-2024, 04:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you guys know all about the dude. Anyone here read his book, the alchemy of finance? I did. This dude thinks he's a god. His words, more or less. He talks openly about how to manipulate the masses. Openly.

Alchemy is the process by which he charges circumstances into desired outcomes. He's ok with manipulating markets and science and politics. If you want to convince yourself the dude is on your side go ahead, but you're a delusional as he is. That dude has his own agenda in mind, and he sees us as beneath him.

Soros is a bogeyman because he's spoken enough about his goals and demonstrably proven his sociopathic tendencies at great cost to others. You're right that it's a bipartisan issue. Billionaires shouldn't exist.

Soros believes some truly evil things, perhaps, but he doesn't seek power.  
He seeks to fund some of those who seek power.  I may or may not vote for the people he funds based on what I think of those people, nothing to do with what I think of Soros.  There are many other people who fund candidates that we could demonize if we wanted to.  You'd have no one to vote for, not even Trump.
Of course he wants power.
Pages: 1 2