Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton just got a major endorsement... oh my.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$20,000 in donations accepted.

This is not good for the hypocrites backing her.

Oops

[Image: 50gIEkh.jpg]

What ever helps you pull that lever in November, I guess...
The extremists on the left should well know by now...

Just because you allow someone to vote for you, even endorse you... doesn't mean that candidate will do what's in the interest of those who voted for them.

The D has been playing their voters that very way for decades.

Having this endorsement is no different than BLM.  All they desire are their vote, then business as usual afterwards.  There's no desire for actually helping anyone that votes for them, just controlling them.  Bait and switch, same as it ever was.

Nobody but the bottom 10% {intellectually, not financially} is supporting trump these days.
That's why I predict a Trump landslide - there's no shortage of dumb people. 

Quote:Nobody but the bottom 10% {intellectually, not financially} is supporting trump these days.

I bet those 10% know when to use the word "are" instead of "is".

Do you not see the irony of questioning someone's intellect when you have the grammar of a 3rd grader?
You are all assuming this is a valid, sincere endorsement and actual donation, aren't you?

The reason this particular Grand Dragon says he endorses Clinton is because...

Quote:She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.

...even though he tweeted "@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!” last year.

Lap it up, Breitbart, et al wants your site hits.

In other news....

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/25/ne...s-suicide/

These are The Indoctrinated the left relies on.

One could argue very easily, part of it (perhaps a large part) is caused by such indoctrination.

Maybe if you use a bigger font it will make it more legitimate and you will feel less bad for voting for trump.

I'm eagerly awaiting your Ken Adkins post.
Quote:What ever helps you pull that lever in November, I guess...

something about a pot and a kettle...  give me a second to work it out in my head