Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary says Alex Jones said Sandy Hook was a false flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Actually he didn't.  He has had guests on the show sharing their information who believe it was a staged operation, like Wolfgang Halbig, but Alex Jones himself has not committed to that stance.  Rather they actually had a live debate between Halbig and another reputable reporter who believes it happened.

So Hillary is basically saying Trump was on Alex Jones' show, therefore he must not believe Sandy Hook was real, therefore must hate children.

It's true Jones believes 9/11 and Oklahoma City bombing were false flags... i guess she got him there.

Quote:Actually he didn't.  He has had guests on the show sharing their information who believe it was a staged operation, like Wolfgang Halbig, but Alex Jones himself has not committed to that stance.  Rather they actually had a live debate between Halbig and another reputable reporter who believes it happened.

So Hillary is basically saying Trump was on Alex Jones' show, therefore he must not believe Sandy Hook was real, therefore must hate children.

It's true Jones believes 9/11 and Oklahoma City bombing were false flags... i guess she got him there.

Alex hasn't committed to the stance, but did he give a bootlicking smile everytime Halbig spoke?

And Alex Jones actually has a show?
He's the Jerry Springer of pseudo-intellectual political commentary.
Quote:Alex hasn't committed to the stance, but did he give a bootlicking smile everytime Halbig spoke?

And Alex Jones actually has a show?

his show is one of the most popular on the web.  im going to share the video of his reaction to Hillary's speech about him, because it's great and hilarious
Quote:He's the Jerry Springer of pseudo-intellectual political commentary.

if you were in the same room as him and tried to argue politics you would look like a complete fool
Quote:his show is one of the most popular on the web.  im going to share the video of his reaction to Hillary's speech about him, because it's great and hilarious

Please don't, the guy is a shouty attention seeker
Quote:Please don't, the guy is a shouty attention seeker

this only encourages me
Quote:this only encourages me

Thought you may be a fan. Seem to be the right demographic, angry white guy with an internet connection and poor reasoning skills.
Quote:Thought you may be a fan. Seem to be the right demographic, angry white guy with an internet connection and poor reasoning skills.

thanks for bringing race into the discussion.  it shows me the kind of person you are.
Most of the [BLEEP] Alex says is made up, he knows it's made up but goes along with it to sell snake oil and water purifiers.

His show used to be somewhat entertaining when he would bother to actually talk about the news, instead of just drone on and on about nothing. 

his show covers current events daily, but ok.  every show has its haters.

Quote:Most of the [BAD WORD REMOVED] Alex says is made up, he knows it's made up but goes along with it to sell snake oil and water purifiers.

His show used to be somewhat entertaining when he would bother to actually talk about the news, instead of just drone on and on about nothing. 

like the water purifiers that should have been used in Michigan?

he sells vitamins and stuff like that people are already buying regularly anyway.  it's not like he invented the health & wellness industry

Hillary saying people shouldn't listen to Alex Jones means you should listen to Alex Jones.  

Quote:Hillary saying people shouldn't listen to Alex Jones means you should listen to Alex Jones.

I didn't need Hillary to tell me this guy is a waste of good oxygen.
Quote:his show covers current events daily, but ok.  every show has its haters.

you listen to his show regularly?  :woot:
She said he said.  Cute.

Quote:you listen to his show regularly?  :woot:

DAILY
Quote:I didn't need Hillary to tell me this guy is a waste of good oxygen.

im shocked this is your opinion on the matter. SHOCKED
He even somehow made Piers Morgan look like a reasonable person by going all shouty and weird.
Wasn't he a birther, too?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5