Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Beachum a go for Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Per Rotoworld:

Quote:Kelvin Beachum - T - Jaguars

Jaguars OC Greg Olson said Kelvin Beachum (knee) is expected to start at left tackle Sunday against the Bengals.

Beachum has been sidelined for most of camp as he attempts to come back from an October ACL tear, but he is finally ready for action. With Beachum taking over at left tackle, Luke Joeckel is expected to get the nod at left guard.

Source: Ryan O'Halloran on Twitter
Finally! We have been waiting too long for this. I am excited to see Beachum at LT Sunday night.

That's nice to hear and i'm looking forward to see him play and Joeckel at LG.

Very excited to see this oline go against a pretty good Bengals Dline.
You know you're left side of the offensive line is bad when you get all excited about a tackle coming back to play!
Hopefully no set backs. First play call : Ivory runs behind Beachum and Joeckel. Get him into the game, get him some confidence!
Real excited to see this group perform. I don't expect Beachum to be his old self right away but hopefully he's far enough along. 

Quote:You know YOUR left side of the offensive line is bad when you get all excited about a tackle coming back to play!

First of all, learn how to write English.

Second, even if the left side was better fans would still get excited about getting their first look at someone who joined the team in April.
[Image: GeXgr.gif]

Quote:First of all, learn how to write English.

Second, even if the left side was better fans would still get excited about getting their first look at someone who joined the team in April.
First of all, you type on the computer not write on it. 

Second, Writing on it would be only visible to the person writing it. 
Quote:First of all, you type on the computer not write on it.

Second, Writing on it would be only visible to the person writing it.

Win.
Quote:First of all, you type on the computer not write on it. 

Second, Writing on it would be only visible to the person writing it. 

LOL Well if a person types "you're instead of "your" on the computer, chances are he also does so with pen and paper.
Quote:LOL Well if a person types "you're instead of "your" on the computer, chances are he also does so with pen and paper.

Debatable.
Don't pick on JW too much for this one... Writing is writing, no matter if it is on the computer or pen and ink. How many actual writers use pen and ink these days?

Quote:Don't pick on JW too much for this one... Writing is writing, no matter if it is on the computer or pen and ink. How many actual writers use pen and ink these days?

Actually many people including myself use both. Of course, they use keyboards a lot more than pens.
Can we all get back to discussing Kelvin Beachum?

Nice!

Beachum Joeckel Linder Cann Parnell

Let's get it!
[Image: 25958.png]

Quote:Nice!

Beachum Joeckel Linder Cann Parnell

Let's get it!

I am interested in seeing how Joeckel plays at LG and Linder at C.

Who are the backups?
This is great news. We'll be able to finally see the line how's it's supposed to look this season. Should be much improved with Beachum, Linder at center and YES, Joekel at Guard. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4