Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bengals at Jaguars is on NBC this Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Woot!

I thought I was gonna have to record it and watch the replay on NFLN.  Turns out the game is gonna be televised live across the nation!

Go Jags!

I can't wait. This probably will be the first game I watch since Super Bowl 50. It is awesome to see we actually get to play on a Sunday night!

I don't want our starters to play against the Bengals for 3 quarters. I'm fine with a few drives like the previous games, but I don't want to see more than that. Keep Fowler, Ngakoue, Jack, and the rookies out there for a bit, but I wouldn't play Hurns or ARob for that length.

Quote:I don't want our starters to play against the Bengals for 3 quarters. I'm fine with a few drives like the previous games, but I don't want to see more than that. Keep Fowler, Ngakoue, Jack, and the rookies out there for a bit, but I wouldn't play Hurns or ARob for that length.

Well I think you'll be upset. I believe generally Gus gives them a series or 2 in the 3rd. Maybe more.
Quote:Well I think you'll be upset. I believe generally Gus gives them a series or 2 in the 3rd. Maybe more.
They've played more in previous seasons. I think Gus is being smart this year, I was shocked when he took them out after 6 minutes in the first quarter last week. 
I will be there till henne comes in for the game, run out the stadium fast as I can.
Every NFL team has been playing starters the whole first half in Preseason Week 3 for years. It is not Gus - it is the entire league. Any coach would keep the starters out too long this week.

Awesome to see it on NBC. Looking forward to the game, I personally have really enjoyed preseason but man I just love football.

The play by play/color team will be Mike Tirico and Chris Collingsworth. It will be a chance for the Jaguars to be noticed if they play well, even though it's just preseason. Not insignificant will be the exposure given to the stadium improvements.

Gus will probably have each side of the ball come out after half time just as a simulation for actual game day
What happened to Al Michaels?

Quote:What happened to Al Michaels?

He can't cover the Jaguars and Bengals because he is allergic to cats.
Quote:He can't cover the Jaguars and Bengals because he is allergic to cats.

Did you really think I was going to fall for that?
Quote:Did you really think I was going to fall for that?
Yes?
Quote:What happened to Al Michaels?

With the workload Al Michaels has this season,   it doesn't look like he's going to be doing any pre-season games.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/mik...a4igjnbpko
So we will not miss him when the games matter.

I was surprised to see Mike Tirico at the Olympics Closing Ceremony Sunday night. That was the first time I ever saw him on NBC.

Quote:So we will not miss him when the games matter.

I was surprised to see Mike Tirico at the Olympics Closing Ceremony Sunday night. That was the first time I ever saw him on NBC.

That was Carrot Top.
Quote:The play by play/color team will be Mike Tirico and Chris Collingsworth. It will be a chance for the Jaguars to be noticed if they play well, even though it's just preseason. Not insignificant will be the exposure given to the stadium improvements.

I feel like things are setting up well. 

National TV. Home game. Week three, where the starters play the most.

Now just don't crap the bed.
Quote:That was Carrot Top.

That's impossible. Mike Tirico doesn't have red hair.
^^^ sounds like a JW response lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6