Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Right Guard AJ Cann the next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pro-bowler? According to this article it might be a reality. 

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap300000...son-risers

Hopefully.

Do you really believe that article? He was not bad last year but look at who just joined our defense in March and April.

Quote:Do you really believe that article? He was not bad last year but look at who just joined our defense in March and April.

So he can't be in the pro bowl because we added players to defense?
Quote:So he can't be in the pro bowl because we added players to defense?
I don't think she knows who Cann is.....
Quote:I don't think she knows who Cann is.....

Makes sense
Quote:Do you really believe that article? He was not bad last year but look at who just joined our defense in March and April.

Yeah, he wasn't bad last year. Anyways I just looked at who joined us in March and April. We got Malik Jackson and Jalen Ramsey. Nice!
Quote:AJ Cann is a bad man.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://gfycat.com/PoshImpressiveIndianringneckparakeet'>https://gfycat.com/PoshImpressiveIndianringneckparakeet</a>

Ha wow that's awesome
Quote:Yeah, he wasn't bad last year. Anyways I just looked at who joined us in March and April. We got Malik Jackson and Jalen Ramsey. Nice!

Did you hear we got Jack as well?!?!
Thr right side of our Oline will be a strength for our team. Cann will be a vital part of our offenses success
And he's a 70 on Madden..
Quote:And he's a 70 on Madden..
Madden rating for the Jags are a joke, they have Brandon Linder a 76, he has never been under 80 besides when he was a rookie at the start of the year, last year he was 83 when he got hurt, but somehow now he drops lol
Quote:And he's a 70 on Madden..

on mine he's a 77, but I tend to tweak the ratings to accurately portray players.  Bumped his awareness up 10 and his pb n rb 5 each.
He sure Cann block
Quote:Madden rating for the Jags are a joke, they have Brandon Linder a 76, he has never been under 80 besides when he was a rookie at the start of the year, last year he was 83 when he got hurt, but somehow now he drops lol

On mine Linder is a 90, bumped his awareness 10 and his pb n rb to 88
Quote:So he can't be in the pro bowl because we added players to defense?

I was referring to the word next. The additions on defense are more talented at their positions than Cann is on the offensive line. So it is more likely a defensive player will be the next Pro Bowler from Jacksonville.
Quote:He sure Cann block

I see what you did there. Is he better at pass or run blocking?
Quote:Did you hear we got Jack as well?

I watched the announcement for Pick 36.  :yes:
Quote:I was referring to the word next. The additions on defense are more talented at their positions than Cann is on the offensive line. So it is more likely a defensive player will be the next Pro Bowler from Jacksonville.
Are they though? Cann could be a top 10 guard in the league. Our defensive guys are great as well.

The thing is, say Cann gets in as well as a defensive player like maybe Gipson, which one do you call "next"? Since they get voted in at the same time.

You could also argue he'd be the "next" one drafted by Caldwell to get in. Since if Gipson goes, he was just a FA.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5