Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lodging for Green Bay game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Coming back to Jax with three buddies. Anyone know of a house for rent, preferably four bedrooms, for the weekend? I checked AirBNB but they won't let me search for number of bedrooms.

Any help will be appreciated and all Gator Lodge suggestions / jokes will be treated appropriately.

The Gator is no joke.. Good times had by all..
Quote:Coming back to Jax with three buddies. Anyone know of a house for rent, preferably four bedrooms, for the weekend? I checked AirBNB but they won't let me search for number of bedrooms.

Any help will be appreciated and all Gator Lodge suggestions / jokes will be treated appropriately.

You have friends?
Quote:You have friends?

You may think of them as "acquaintances whom I have not disgusted yet".
Quote:Coming back to Jax with three buddies. Anyone know of a house for rent, preferably four bedrooms, for the weekend? I checked AirBNB but they won't let me search for number of bedrooms.

I've got a spare room and a blow up mattress...that help any? :teehee:
Quote:I've got a spare room and a blow up mattress...that help any? :teehee:

Thought that was for Drifter?
Quote:The Gator is no joke.. Good times had by all..
The Gator Lodge; where you'll always leave with more friends than you arrived with. Whether you want to or not. 
Quote:Thought that was for Drifter?
No that's the blow up doll. She was quite clear on that when I asked if I could have it. 
Quote:I've got a spare room and a blow up mattress...that help any? :teehee:

Can I cut a hole in the floor to use as a toilet?

If so, you got yourself a deal!
Quote:Can I cut a hole in the floor to use as a toilet?

I'd put the hole in the wall if I were you.
Quote:I'd put the hole in the wall if I were you.

You're not gonna fool me with that trick again!

(Talk about being hung out in the breeze.)
Quote:Can I cut a hole in the floor to use as a toilet?

Sorry, I've spent too much time refinishing my hardwood floors. Guess it's just not gonna work for you. Sad
Quote:You're not gonna fool me with that trick again!

(Talk about being hung out in the breeze.)

Well you know what they say...tis a dirty puddle that won't cool a hot iron.
Quote:Well you know what they say...tis a dirty puddle that won't cool a hot iron.

They say that a lot, do they?
"Buddies".

Quote:"Buddies".

Don't judge.
Oh...I misread the title.  I thought you were working as a lumberjack to make money to come to the game.

My bad.

Quote:Oh...I misread the title.  I thought you were working as a lumberjack to make money to come to the game.

My bad.

Whatever it takes to make ends meet.
Quote:Whatever it takes to make ends meet.

There's always DF's favorite way...

[Image: tumblr_o0mxzi2acj1uxpjneo4_400.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3