Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The double whammy of an anemic GDP...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/debt-t...le/2599983

Getting people working again and put them back on the tax rolls/off assistance would help.

Unfortunately, the regime is dedicated to the opposite... kill the system by overloading it/getting everyone on it (Cloward/Piven.)  Then use police powers to replace the current government system with perpetual rein when society falls.

The economy and the debt is one of my biggest issues this election cycle.

I agree with you.  Getting more people on the tax rolls and off of "assistance" (welfare) would be a very good start.  I also think that either The Fair Tax or at least a Flat Tax is also the way to go.

More bad news for this "booming" economy...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-second-quart...iness.html

Want more of the same?  Keep voting in those who can't run an economy...

They would but trumps idiocincratic articulation of a touchback immigration policy is more of a concern than the future solvency and sovereignty of the nation.
The blockchain will ultimately destroy the American economy.  More and more foreign banks are using this new technology to facilitate international trade.  They are sick of America's bullying.  Right now they still need to park billions of U.S. dollars in Wall Street custodial accounts.  When Honduras wants to trade a load of bananas for a tanker of Russian oil, they have to buy U.S. dollars and do the deal through their Wall Street custodial accounts. 

With blockchain technology, they can trade instantly using local pesos and rubles - no U.S. dollars required.  Foreign banks will not need U.S. dollars or Wall Street banks.  The U.S. Treasury will not have any customers for the glut of debt they issue every few weeks.  And foreign banks won't be fined for not complying with Wall Street rules.  They fined a French bank $9 billion dollars.  The French bank didn't break any French laws, they were fined for violating U.S. banking rules, which involve turning over confidential customer information to U.S. spy agencies. 

Quote:They would but trumps idiocincratic articulation of a touchback immigration policy is more of a concern than the future solvency and sovereignty of the nation.

If only Trump hadn't made his immigration policy the cornerstone of his campaign, people might not be so interested in it.
Quote:They would but trumps idiocincratic articulation of a touchback immigration policy is more of a concern than the future solvency and sovereignty of the nation.

But the point is that if Trump is willing to sell you out regarding immigration policy why would you believe a word he says about economic policy?

But he will build a wall!
Quote:The blockchain will ultimately destroy the American economy.  More and more foreign banks are using this new technology to facilitate international trade.  They are sick of America's bullying.  Right now they still need to park billions of U.S. dollars in Wall Street custodial accounts.  When Honduras wants to trade a load of bananas for a tanker of Russian oil, they have to buy U.S. dollars and do the deal through their Wall Street custodial accounts. 

With blockchain technology, they can trade instantly using local pesos and rubles - no U.S. dollars required.  Foreign banks will not need U.S. dollars or Wall Street banks.  The U.S. Treasury will not have any customers for the glut of debt they issue every few weeks.  And foreign banks won't be fined for not complying with Wall Street rules.  They fined a French bank $9 billion dollars.  The French bank didn't break any French laws, they were fined for violating U.S. banking rules, which involve turning over confidential customer information to U.S. spy agencies. 

Don't ever stop posting. How else would I know what is trending on Breitbart?
Quote:More bad news for this "booming" economy...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-second-quart...iness.html

Want more of the same?  Keep voting in those who can't run an economy...

Interesting considering Janet Yellen seems to think otherwise.  She hints at a hike in interest rates, but I'll bet that rather than happening in September it's going to happen after the election (depending on who wins).

From the article that I linked from Yellen.

Quote: 

In her speech, Yellen presented an optimistic view of the economy, providing a few hints about the path of future rate hikes.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(38,40,42);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">“Indeed, in light of the continued solid performance of the labor market and our outlook for economic activity and inflation, I believe the case for an increase in the federal funds rate has strengthened in recent months,” Yellen said, stressing that the economy is now nearing the Fed’s goals of maximum employment and price stability.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(38,40,42);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">However, she did note that inflation remained weak, dampening the need to increase rates soon.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(38,40,42);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;">“[T]he FOMC expects moderate growth in real gross domestic product (GDP), additional strengthening in the labor market, and inflation rising to 2 percent over the next few years,” Yellen said.
Quote:But the point is that if Trump is willing to sell you out regarding immigration policy why would you believe a word he says about economic policy?

But he will build a wall!

He didn't. This actually came up in one of the debates and Cruz rightly pointed out trumps expression of a touchback (been around long before trump) as an option for illegal who have been in the country and not broken any other laws.

Moreover when he was asked in almost every debate he would say clearly "They have to go, but then they can come back. Were going to have a process. Were going to build a wall a big wall WITH A BIG DOOR IN IT!"

Trumps immigration policy has always been about national sovereignty border security and focusing on deporting criminals and preventing them from defying deportation. This idea that because he doesn't want to throw everyone's abuela out of the country he is a sell out is the ratings of those not paying attention.
Quote:Don't ever stop posting. How else would I know what is trending on Breitbart?

I read about it on a cryptography forum, but don't let that stop your drive-by.  You might want to bring something stronger than a popgun, though.