Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: can i get some info please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my copy of Madden today. See we can get a discount on Gamepass. I have a few questions about it. does anyone here use game pass on either system?  don't you need to have a satlitte dish to get live games? why isn't there a phone number to cal,or a facts,and questions thing for the game pass site?  if you don't need a satlitte how does your system get the live game?  We would love it if we could watch live jags games at home. please answer as soon as you can.  would it be worth it if we could use it on my ps4? 

Last I knew, the Gamepass on the PS4 doesn't allow live games. You can only replay them the next day. To watch them live, legally, you need Sunday Ticket in the United States. And you have to be "eligible" to even be able to buy it, or subscribe to Direct TV

I have GamePass -  I watch it live through my XBOX One..

Quote:I have GamePass -  I watch it live through my XBOX One..
That's because you're international. In the States you can't watch regular season, playoffs and the SB live. It's all next day viewing.
Quote:That's because you're international. In the States you can't watch regular season, playoffs and the SB live. It's all next day viewing.

Ah I see...

So yeah... if you come to England.... buy GamePass and log in... you can watch live...

(Providing the game you want is not broadcast live on Sky Sports)

:thumbsup:
Quote:Ah I see...

So yeah... if you come to England.... buy GamePass and log in... you can watch live...

(Providing the game you want is not broadcast live on Sky Sports)

:thumbsup:
I loved Sky tv when I lived in Germany. I don't know which version we had, it always just said Sky TV (IIRC), but it had some interesting programming you would never see on network television in the States. This was back in 2000-2003 so things might have changed since then but I just remember thinking- Wow. 
Quote:I loved Sky tv when I lived in Germany. I don't know which version we had, it always just said Sky TV (IIRC), but it had some interesting programming you would never see on network television in the States. This was back in 2000-2003 so things might have changed since then but I just remember thinking- Wow.
I like Sky TV, the range of programming on there is incredible.. But unfortunately so is the price so I had to get rid of it.

I now have BT TV which is decent.. Huge range of channels and I have the Sky Sports 'add on' which means I have access to about 9 sports channels, including ESPN.. With my provider, they show College Football, NBA & MLB for free! (Depending on your monthly tariff of course).

The box that comes with BT TV also has apps like Netflix and catch up from a lot of the channels they provide.. Not a bad service at all!
For anyone somewhat tech savy, here is an interesting blog with some good information.  I also recommend users of certain devices (including Amazon Fire TV, Slingbox, Roku, etc.) to look into the Kodi app.  There are some addons that supposedly work well during the regular season, but I've never tested any of them.

I'll personally receive most of the broadcasts over-the-air (OTA) since I'm local, but I may have to subscribe to SlingTV for the Thursday night game.