Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Missing: FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanishe...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Missing:  FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished from the National Archives

Documents describing Hillary Clinton's role in the death of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished, Daily Mail Online has learned after an extensive investigation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4IAi02cLS

We're bound to run out of aluminum foil any day now.
The grassy knoll gunman stole them and gave them to the aliens at Area 51.

We are the D.

Resistance is futile.

Creating the history we want, by destroying the true history.

Quote:We are the D.

Resistance is futile.

Creating the history we want, by destroying the true history.

Only you know the "true" history. When you're relying on Drifter and The Daily Mail you're in real trouble.

Wait - here comes Byron. He'll explain it all.
[Image: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg]

Yep, this stuff happens every day.

Especially to people who have missing evidence show up magically years later in the White House (which is pretty easy place to hide random stuff, everybody knows that), and who likes to conceal communications on a private server.

Just a clerical error, I am sure. Probably deleted because they were only files about his yoga and wedding plans.

Those good wholesome people.

Always being picked on.

Why is it only the good people these unfortunate things happen to?

Did anyone search Sandy Berger's briefs?
Bill Clinton must be one gutsy guy to cross Hilary if you believe all the loony conspiracy theories.
I always love the tinfoil and grassy knoll comments.  It indicates the poster wishes no further discourse on the subject, and always sparks a private question as to why this particular someone might fear this particular line of inquiry. 

Knowledge is power.  When I was a toddler the first words I learned to read were "FREE" and "SALE" because they were the biggest words in the newspaper.  It was explained to me that FREE usually didn't really mean free, and if you kept reading you would find out why.  I learned to read before starting kindergarten.

When my siblings and I would watch cartoons, we couldn't wait for the commercials.  It became a contest to see who could point out the deceptions, the out-and-out lies, the various tactics being used to manipulate the viewer into buying.  The same tactics are used over and over and are easily recognizable. 

If somebody bangs on my front door at 3 AM, I check the back door first.  When somebody says we have to do it "for the children" I know I have to put emotions aside and look at things in the harsh light of logic.  When every big media outlet is running the same story, I look for the story that isn't being covered. 

It's how Sherlock solved the case because the dog DIDN'T bark.  It's how I knew Dave Caldwell would draft Blake Bortles because of Dave's deafening silence on that particular player. 

So what line of thought is being suppressed by these tin-foilers?  Is it the uncomfortable reminder that Clinton operative Sandy Berger was previously caught stealing records from the National Archives, previous to his testimony in front of the 9/11 Commission?

What was in the FBI report that has gone missing?  It was an account of the relentless gutting of Vince Foster by Hillary Clinton in a meeting of top aides.  The FBI postulated this colossal embarrassment led to Foster's depression and ultimate suicide.  I personally consider the treatment by Hillary may have dissolved any sense of loyalty Foster had to the Clintons and caused him to go public, or threaten to go public, with evidence of Clinton criminality.

It would explain the clumsy cover-up by the White House in the wake of the Foster death.  Secret Service agents witnessed Patsy Thomason, Craig Livingstone, Maggie Williams and Bernard Nussbaum removing files from Foster's office.  Letters addressed to Janet Reno and William Kennedy III, reported to be in Foster's safe by his secretary Deborah Gorham, were missing. 

Knowledge of unsubstantiated rumors is not power. Theories on what may have been in documents that may be missing is not knowledge.

Did BLT at least enjoy the cartoons?
The list of suspicious deaths linked to the Clinton's is huge.
Quote: 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4IAi02cLS

Cool --- I wasn't sure if this were true or not but now that I see it written on the internet, I know it's true.
Quote:Knowledge of unsubstantiated rumors is not power. Theories on what may have been in documents that may be missing is not knowledge.

Did BLT at least enjoy the cartoons?

Not as much as the commercials.

All knowledge is power.  Get yourself some:

http://prorev.com/foster.htm
Quote:The list of suspicious deaths linked to the Clinton's is huge.

it's 33 to be exact.  all coincidental.  there is 0% chance one of them might actually be a political killing.  because those never happen. nothing ever happens.  and if you think differently you must have tin foil hat or something.
Quote:The list of suspicious deaths linked to the Clinton's is huge.

All good people... you me, all the other posters in this thread...

...we all have such a list as well.

It's normal.
Quote:Not as much as the commercials.

All knowledge is power.  Get yourself some:

http://prorev.com/foster.htm

I read it all, have no more knowledge of the truth that before. And certainly no more power.
Was there ever a democrat candidate that doesn't have all this 'dirt' on them? I guess you guys are the home of UFO's so you do like to enter the realm of fantasy quite often.

Meanwhile the Brits are worrying about whether there was a spare seat on a train or not. Mybe you guys should dig some dirt on them for a real scandal.

Pages: 1 2