Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2016 Regular Season Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here it is for Jacksonville Jaguars fans:

1. 9/11 Green Bay Packers

2. 9/18 San Diego Chargers

3. 9/25 Baltimore Ravens

4. 10/2 Indianapolis Colts*

5 10/9 Bye Week

6. 10/16 Chicago Bears

7. 10/23 Oakland Raiders

8. 10/27 Tennessee Titans

9. 11/6 Kansas City Chiefs

10. 11/13 Houston Texans

11. 11.20 Detroit Lions

12. 11/27 Buffalo Bills

13. 12/4 Denver Broncos

14. 12/11 Minnesota Vikings

15. 12/18  Houston Texans

16. 12.24 Tennessee Titans

17. 1/1 Indianapolis Colts

*Game is in London

The game at Tennessee will be at 8:25 on NFL Network. Fox will show the Green Bay and Minnesota games. Only the San Diego game will be played at 4:25. Unfortunately the London game will be at 9:30 a.m.

Are you ready for some football? I certainly am and can't wait to watch my beloved Jaguars play again! It is going to be an exciting season for everyone who loves the teal, black, and gold team in Florida.

I can't wait!

I'll be in Jax for the Ravens game and in London for the Colts game!

I have tix to the Bal., Oak., and Den. game. Gonna be a good year
The Ravens game is a good choice. They are still suffering the injury bug and will continue to suck.

Wish I could go to the Chiefs game!
Quote:The Ravens game is a good choice. They are still suffering the injury bug and will continue to suck.

Kinda works out well... we were there for our honeymoon then anyway so I was praying to the football gods to allow the schedule to be good to me!
Quote:The Ravens game is a good choice. They are still suffering the injury bug and will continue to suck.
Are you rooting for Packers or Jags?

Whoa... And Broncos too?!
Quote:Are you rooting for Packers or Jags?

Go Jackers!!!!!!!!!!!
J-Dub in the house!!

Quote:Are you rooting for Packers or Jags?

Whoa... And Broncos too?

I knew somebody would ask. I want to see the Jaguars win both games. However, because Green Bay is in the NFC, I will not be mad if we lose that one. Does that make sense?
Quote:I knew somebody would ask. I want to see the Jaguars win both games. However, because Green Bay is in the NFC, I will not be mad if we lose that one. Does that make sense?

Not if you're a jags fan.
Quote:I knew somebody would ask. I want to see the Jaguars win both games. However, because Green Bay is in the NFC, I will not be mad if we lose that one. Does that make sense?
You should be upset if the Jags lose. If you're a true Jags fan, you are upset at every loss.
Well yes I will be mad but not as angry as if we lose to an AFC team.

I'm going to buffalo and San Diego! Woot woot!
Quote:Wish I could go to the Chiefs game!

I took a job in OKC a few months ago, so my only chance to see my beloved Jags this year is @ Arrowhead. Anybody ever been there before?
Welcome back JDub!

Quote:Go Jackers!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: tumblr_lkfhpg4LZu1qh59n0o1_500.gif]
Quote:Welcome back JDub!

LOL Thanks.

I actually was planning on coming back after the fourth preseason game, but just got all of the sports channels on my TV again.
So now that you all know the regular season schedule, after the third preseason game (Sunday night against the Bengals) we can start making some win/loss predictions.

I knew that u/1981 wasn't you!! Welcome back j-dub
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6