Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I was so close last year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I missed it by 1 game. thats not really to bad for a record prediction when you miss it by 1 game. I said 6-10 last year,team went 5-11. Anwyas after our 3rd pre-season game i wil lbe predicting the jags record for this season. 

no doubt
say 11-5 so u can be so close this year. Bless us with good fortune, kind sir.
Quote:say 11-5 so u can be so close this year. Bless us with good fortune, kind sir.

I wish it worked that way,but it doesn't. i will predict how i really feel the team looks. if i think they look that good ill  say a good record,and if they look bad ill say a bad record. 
so then, I'll say 10-6. Thats how i feel this year
Oh, the suspense. Are you going to create another thread with the actual prediction or should I keep F5ing this one?
Quote:Oh, the suspense. Are you going to create another thread with the actual prediction or should I keep F5ing this one?

I actually laughed out loud
Quote:Oh, the suspense. Are you going to create another thread with the actual prediction or should I keep F5ing this one?

Nah bruh, he's gonna hit us with an RKO outta nowhere thread.
i r8 snowwolf threads gr8 m8 8/8

Quote:i r8 snowwolf threads gr8 m8 8/8

darn str8
Quote:i r8 snowwolf threads gr8 m8 8/8

Quote:darn str8

I find them to agriv8 
Quote:so then, I'll say 10-6. Thats how i feel this year

Same, but I think 10-6 will make the playoffs
I was so close last year too.

Close to the ledge...

[Image: lrg-3758-modis.jpg]

Quote:I was so close last year too.

Close to the ledge...

[Image: lrg-3758-modis.jpg]

I personally like the new Everbank Center downtown. It sticks to the Jags theme plus you could potentially land on the Skyway for added effect.

[Image: everbank-center.jpg]
Miss it again this year, and that's two strikes, mister!

Well you did better last year than the year before when you predicted the Jags would "shock the world" and win the Super Bowl. I like the trend though, you're getting better at this thing.

Regards................the Chiefjag

10-6
Quote:I find them to agriv8 

No need to abbrevi8

I'm gonna say 9-7.
[Image: tumblr_lr985d4Sul1r2jg9co1_400.jpg]

Quote:[Image: tumblr_lr985d4Sul1r2jg9co1_400.jpg]

Have you seen my baseball?
Pages: 1 2 3