Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bought some YEEZYS today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never thought I'd spend this much on a pair of shoes but hey...I saved up specifically for them. They are the gray and white style.

Anybody got any? If so, what do you think?
I had to look up what yeezys are. That's an awful lot of money to spend on an ugly shoe just to conform with the cool kids.
Quote:I had to look up what yeezys are. That's an awful lot of money to spend on an ugly shoe just to conform with the cool kids.

Bingo!
I like em. They are unique.
I bought these for about $20 from amazon.  Easily the most satisfying shoe purchase I've ever made.

[Image: 92481bfbcdf7260618c1b01869bda30f.jpg]

You spent how much on these shoes?!

I just googled and figured they'd be in the Jordan range...I was wrong.

Despite the fact that I would never spend any money to support the egomaniac....they aren't the kind of shoes I would want to war.

Your parents must be devastated.

Quote:I bought these for about $20 from amazon. Easily the most satisfying shoe purchase I've ever made.

[Image: 92481bfbcdf7260618c1b01869bda30f.jpg]

I bought both a $15 pair of sneakers from Costco, and a set of all weather shoes for $20. All the shoes wear out in a year or two, why should I pay more
Quote:I bought both a $15 pair of sneakers from Costco, and a set of all weather shoes for $20. All the shoes wear out in a year or two, why should I pay more
Your shoes make a statement; get nice ones.

Not yeezys though lol that's just silly. If you have to save up for a shoe, you shouldn't be wearing that shoe - in my opinion. I guess people have hobbies and such though so to each their own.
Quote:Your shoes make a statement; get nice ones.

Not yeezys though lol that's just silly. If you have to save up for a shoe, you shouldn't be wearing that shoe - in my opinion. I guess people have hobbies and such though so to each their own.
Yes I have a nice pair of dress shoes that I paid more for. Still, the Costco ones are very decent. No they won't fool anyone into thinking I am a baller or anything like that, but they don't look dumpy, and I can replace them easily when they do. The only pair of Nikes I have are running shoes that I got for free for donating money to my old hosp.

When I used to work on the floor, I bought a new pair of shoes every year. It gets real old spending $100 on something that lasts a year. Even shoes I love were not good enough to justify it (which I loved cause of comfort, not looks). Most shoes just aren't made any better than the $20 pair at Costco.
YEEZY. The sound I make when I see that price tag. 

I bought a couple of drinks for a couple Sleezys today at Casa. After that it was eezy!! :woot:

Oh lord, Kanye West has a shoe?

Kill me now.