Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Put Your Avatar Where Your Posts Are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Jag Warrior and Ringo have a friendly change of avatars for one year , chosen by the victor in the next election.

There's a lot of back and forth here , so ... All you confident Trumpsters and all Clintonites...as they say..put your money where your mouth is...and challenge someone. It's for fun with only a change of avatars for a year.

Anchor vs Stroud?

JIB vs Adam?

Roller jag vs FBT?

Boudreau vs BLTown?

Captain vs Pirk

Jaimie's Fried vs Badger

Indy vs Jagsibelieve

Just suggestions..pick your own adversary.

Anon vs Bunny

Just names that pop up...pick your own. Who will take up your challenge?

If you're not confident and a bit skeered, do not challenge. Just keep pounding the keyboard.
I'm no fan of either of these yahoos...

But I'm pretty confident that the countess of cankles is gonna win.

I'm not a big fan of wagers, but I think this one would be fun.

I'm willing bet my avatar for one year.... though I think 6 months would be more humane...

I'd hate for stroud, or pirk, or fbt to have to stare at shillary's obnoxious mouth open cackle for longer than that!!
Quote:I'm no fan of either of these yahoos...

But I'm pretty confident that the countess of cankles is gonna win.

I'm not a big fan of wagers, but I think this one would be fun.

I'm willing bet my avatar for one year.... though I think 6 months would be more humane...

I'd hate for stroud, or pirk, or fbt to have to stare at shillary's obnoxious mouth open cackle for longer than that!!

I'd agree to it under the condition my avatar does not contain any of the following characters:

1. Hillary Clinton

2. Bill Clinton

3. Barry Obama

4. Bernie Sanders

5. Don Lemon

6. Rosie O'Donnell
Why stop at avatars? I challenge FBT to a duel to the death. The count shall be ten paces, the weapon? Spatulas from Burger King! Big Grin
Quote:I'd agree to it under the condition my avatar does not contain any of the following characters:

1. Hillary Clinton

2. Bill Clinton

3. Barry Obama

4. Bernie Sanders

5. Don Lemon

6. Rosie O'Donnell

For a libertarian that is so positive of a trump landslide, you sure do have alot of rules!
Speaking of avatars. Anyone else like me that does not have a clue why they use the picture they use. I don't even know how I got that picture or what it is. I think my son did it years ago for some reason. That's how much I care about it.

Quote:For a libertarian that is so positive of a trump landslide, you sure do have alot of rules!

One can never underestimate the sheer number of uninformed voters.
Quote:I'd agree to it under the condition my avatar does not contain any of the following characters:

1. Hillary Clinton

2. Bill Clinton

3. Barry Obama

4. Bernie Sanders

5. Don Lemon

6. Rosie O'Donnell
Vladimir Lenin incoming.

I am the walrus.

1. Hillary Clinton

2. Bill Clinton

3. Barry Obama

4. Bernie Sanders

5. Don Lemon

6. Rosie O'Donnell

Cool -> Rachel Maddow it is.

[Image: RachelMaddowShow.jpg]

Quote:Cool -> Rachel Maddow it is.

[Image: RachelMaddowShow.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lmto9uCA331qjiwjro1_500.jpg]
Quote:One can never underestimate the sheer number of uninformed voters.

Indeed. How do you think Trump stayed in the race?
Quote:[Image: tumblr_lmto9uCA331qjiwjro1_500.jpg]

No? How about...

[Image: image1-200x300.jpg]
Quote:Jag Warrior and Ringo have a friendly change of avatars for one year , chosen by the victor in the next election.

There's a lot of back and forth here , so ... All you confident Trumpsters and all Clintonites...as they say..put your money where your mouth is...and challenge someone. It's for fun with only a change of avatars for a year.

Anchor vs Stroud?

JIB vs Adam?

Roller jag vs FBT?

Boudreau vs BLTown?

Captain vs Pirk

Jaimie's Fried vs Badger

Indy vs Jagsibelieve

Just suggestions..pick your own adversary.

Anon vs Bunny

Just names that pop up...pick your own. Who will take up your challenge?

If you're not confident and a bit skeered, do not challenge. Just keep pounding the keyboard.

It's a great idea though I'm not really a Trumpette and at this stage I'm not so sure that he is going to win.
Quote:I'm not really a Trumpette...

Are you sure???
Quote:No? How about...

[Image: image1-200x300.jpg]

Sadly, better than any of the above mentioned...
Quote:Are you sure???
He's more of a Kim Jong-Il type.
Quote:Sadly, better than any of the above mentioned...

The ultimate insult.. Using a turd for an avi..
I'm about 99.98% sure Hilldog will win, 

So whoever wants to take the bet lets go, be warned you will have to look at President Cankles for a year, maybe I can find a picture with her in a bikini.  Sick

Quote:I'm about 99.98% sure Hilldog will win, 

So whoever wants to take the bet lets go, be warned you will have to look at President Cankles for a year, maybe I can find a picture with her in a bikini.  Sick

I don't want to punish anyone on here, but if you google "Hillary Clinton bikini", there is a treat waiting for you.
Quote:I'm about 99.98% sure Hilldog will win, 

[Image: 5190202-3178735140-hqdef.jpg]

[Image: ht_bill_first_lady_1_kb_150319_4x3_992.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5