Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anybody watching the HBO miniseries "The Night Of"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty good show. Just curious on what everyone else thinks about it.
I'm watching, and really like it. Anything with Michael K. Williams gets a look from me.
Been watching it and I love it. 

It's an excellent show. I'll be sorry to see it end after two more episodes.

If you get a chance you should read the show recaps and comments in the New York Times (on line). A lot of issues and angles I hadn't thought of. Also a lot of speculation as to what may happen next. Interesting stuff. 

I think john turturro is excellent. Love his storyline lol.
Quote:I think john turturro is excellent. Love his storyline lol.
He is great. To think that role was originally supposed to go to James Gandolfini and then Robert De Niro...
Quote:He is great. To think that role was originally supposed to go to James Gandolfini and then Robert De Niro...

Oh wow. So Robert Deniro turned it down? I see it was produced by James Gandolfini.
John Turturro is money every time.

Quote:John Turturro is money every time.

"You got a date on Wednesday baby!"
Quote:John Turturro is money every time.

How do you think it ends?
Quote:How do you think it ends?

I'm not sure, and to be honest I'm not the type to try to figure out how stories end. I just like the story to unfold.

Having said that, I don't think the kid did it.
I'm digging it and agree that Jon Turtorro makes the show! 

Good episode last night. The lawyer kissing Naz was surprising, does she like him or was it out of fear?
Quote:Good episode last night. The lawyer kissing Naz was surprising, does she like him or was it out of fear?
Yeah, I thought that was pretty interesting and I just think she kinda likes him a little bit. They got it on camera though, so I wonder if something's gonna happen?

[spoiler]Also, was the dead woman at the beginning of the episode the prostitute Turturro's character goes to see?[/spoiler]

Quote:Yeah, I thought that was pretty interesting and I just think she kinda likes him a little bit. They got it on camera though, so I wonder if something's gonna happen?

[spoiler]Also, was the dead woman at the beginning of the episode the prostitute Turturro's character goes to see?[/spoiler]

Isn't that lawyer, client talk confidentiality? I think she was just afraid of him.
I love this show! Is this a one season only deal? 

Quote:I love this show! Is this a one season only deal?

Yes unfortunately, its a miniseries. Sunday is the last episode.
Quote:Yes unfortunately, its a miniseries. Sunday is the last episode.
!!!!! NO! It's over this Sunday?! Well, at leat we'll know for sure, did he or didn't he. hmmmmmmmm
Show makes my feet itch.

Like it as well, except the prison scenes are too tv land. They don't walk around cell to cell for visits.

But all in all, I'll click the like button.
Quote:!!!!! NO! It's over this Sunday?! Well, at leat we'll know for sure, did he or didn't he. hmmmmmmmm

Yep this sunday. At least its an hour and 45 minute episode.
Pages: 1 2