Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Things you like that most people loathe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok everyone, we all have things that we like that most other people dislike, hate or think is stupid. What do you like that is the opposite of the general population's opinion.

I'll start by saying, I really like Star Wars episodes 1-2-3. No, not more than the originals, but I like them, a lot. The more I watch them with my son, the more I like them, despite the hate they get from people (I do hate Jar Jar Binks though.)

Ok, how about everyone else? Come on, fess up.
Prog Rock.

I was genuinely surprised to find people hated it, but it made sense after a lengthy forum discussion.

The steak at golden corral. I never go to buffets anymore but I would easily get 4 or 5 pieces of steak from their "grill"
Horror movies.

It seems like only me, my siblings and a few friends actually like them. It's tough finding a girl who enjoys horror movies as much as I do.

Pickled eggs.
liver and onions

Facebook.

Hard work. 

The rock band Kiss.  Also raw oysters.  Also air travel assuming I'm not traveling on United.

The Mad Dog.

Nascar
Braunschweiger

Quote:Nascar
I used to be a huge Nascar fan, but over the last decade they have changed so many aspects and rules, it's just not the same anymore
Burnt popcorn

Quote:I used to be a huge Nascar fan, but over the last decade they have changed so many aspects and rules, it's just not the same anymore

Agreed.
Quote:liver and onions
I am confused.  Are you suggesting people hate this?
Quote:The rock band Kiss.  Also raw oysters.  Also air travel assuming I'm not traveling on United.
Kiss?  A+, Raw Oysters?  A+,  United? = empty planes right now,  A+.  
Quote:I am confused.  Are you suggesting people hate this?

There are people who hate liver and onions, and I understand them if it's prepared wrong.
Airports.
Jury duty.
Pages: 1 2