Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: From the T-U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544...al-players

The last blurb about Ramsey makes me just a little nervous.

Honestly as competitive as Ramsey is it almost sounds like he's pissed the training staff won't let him play. He has to sit while the rest of the rookies are there making noise. I'd be pissed and short answered to.
I have friend who works for well known medical center in town. He told me Ramsey came in for an unscheduled scan on Wednesday. I didn't think much of it and didn't bother to press him for more info but I started to wonder when he was mysteriously held out of the game on Thursday. It looks like he practiced on a limited basis on Saturday. I'm thinking he may have tweaked his knee again but it was just a tweak since the team mentioned that if it was an actual game they would've let him play on Thursday. If they hold him out of this Saturday's game, then it might be time to worry.
Quote:http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544...al-players

The last blurb about Ramsey makes me just a little nervous.

He's just tired of answering questions about his health when he feels he's ready to go, but the team is being super-cautious. 
Quote:I have friend who works for well known medical center in town. He told me Ramsey came in for an unscheduled scan on Wednesday. I didn't think much of it and didn't bother to press him for more info but I started to wonder when he was mysteriously held out of the game on Thursday. It looks like he practiced on a limited basis on Saturday. I'm thinking he may have tweaked his knee again but it was just a tweak since the team mentioned that if it was an actual game they would've let him play on Thursday. If they hold him out of this Saturday's game, then it might be time to worry.

Your friend shouldn't be careful discussing medical information with anyone, that could lead to a HIPPA violation
Ramsey has a bit of that Diva mentality to him.  I don't mind it as long as he backs it up on the field.  I wouldn't be worried about it, I think it's just the competitor coming out in him, as well as he doesn't seem to be overly interested in talking with the media about anything.

The word "treatment" can mean just about anything. A massage can be a treatment.

Nothing.
Quote:Your friend shouldn't be careful discussing medical information with anyone, that could lead to a HIPPA violation

It doesn't lead to one, it IS one.
Quote:The word "treatment" can mean just about anything. A massage can be a treatment.

Pretty much this.
Not a concern to me, its early

**edited. Wrong thread!

If his knee was in bad shape, he wouldn't be practicing at all and rumors would spread. We have a ways to go before the Packers game, he'll be ready.