Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Preseason Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The NFL has announced the preseason schedule.

For the Jaguars...

at NewEngland

vs. Tampa ( Thursday Night nationally televised game)

vs. Carolina

at Atlanta

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...c282bf1913

The two home games are the most interesting to me.

The Tampa game represents the first "real" test of our defense.  Can we pressure Winston?  Can we cover those WRs, whi have size, speed, and numbers?

Can we pressure against Carolina?  Can we move the ball against their defense?

Thoughts...now that the board seems to finally be back up?

Quote:The NFL has announced the preseason schedule.

For the Jaguars...

at NewEngland

vs. Tampa ( Thursday Night nationally televised game)

vs. Carolina

at Atlanta

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...c282bf1913

The two home games are the most interesting to me.

The Tampa game represents the first "real" test of our defense.  Can we pressure Winston?  Can we cover those WRs, whi have size, speed, and numbers?

Can we pressure against Carolina?  Can we move the ball against their defense?

Thoughts...now that the board seems to finally be back up?

It's the preseason so I don't know how much we'll really be able to learn from it. I guess how well Bouye covers 1v1 possibly.
Game three is the dress rehearsal game. We'll know then just how much Blake has improved (or hasn't).
I'm liking the week three Hall of Fame Game re-match. It should be a good tell for both teams.

Quote:Game three is the dress rehearsal game. We'll know then just how much Blake has improved (or hasn't).
Meh. Week 1 of the regular season is when we will know. I put just under a grain(maybe a micro grain?) of salt into everything preseason/training camp. 
the 3rd preseason game tells a lot. I used it last 2 seasons to make my total record predictions. in 2015 season i watched the 3rd preseason game that year. Said jags would go 6-10,they went 5-11 missed it by 1 game.

last year i watched the 3rd preseason game again. That time i said 2-14 jags went 3-13 again i missed it by one game. 

No surprise with Tampa and Atlanta. We typically play them in preseason as they are close in proximity.