Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Check out these team stats from week 1 so far preseason..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2...&Submit=Go

number 1 in total offense and passing.. number 3 in rushing.. number 5 total defense oh my.. number 3 in rush defense WOW.. id say were deff improving on all phases..

not to mention ramsey, beachum, linder and gipson didnt play vs jets.. thats just amazing if u think about it..

raweyejag

Ahem a little premature...only 12 teams stats since that was all that had played. Please update after all 32 stats available. Hope Jags still up there but remember it is preseason no real scouting or game planning. Go Jags for the improvements we did see.
check this out out.. if raiders hold cardinals to under 400 yards on total offense.. jags will still be number 1 in  total offense.. rushing i think we went down a couple notches especially rushing offense.. rushing defense im not so sure.. but total defense could very well still be top 5 after some high scoring games today.. oh not to mention our passing offenseis still number one as of now even with raiders playing right now..

check this out out.. if raiders hold cardinals to under 400 yards on total offense.. jags will still be number 1 in  total offense.. rushing i think we went down a couple notches especially rushing offense.. rushing defense im not so sure.. but total defense could very well still be top 5 after some high scoring games today.. oh not to mention our passing offense is still number one as of now even with raiders playing right now.. the team that might give us issues on total offense and passing offense is the team that the raiders are playing..

after tonight jags remain number 1 in both passing offense and total offense.. rushing offense is 8th while rushing defense is ranked 3rd tied with cincinatti.. total defense is 9th r 10th not bad after first 28 out of 32 teams being played..

Quote:Ahem a little premature...only 12 teams stats since that was all that had played. Please update after all 32 stats available. Hope Jags still up there but remember it is preseason no real scouting or game planning. Go Jags for the improvements we did see.
will do..
This is awesome. Especially since we had some guys not playing.

raweyejag

Glad it was 1st preseason game Titans top overall offense yards and rushing yards. Jags stats still better than last year

raweyejag

Updated stats preseason week 1 for all 32

Total offense Jags 2nd

Passing offense Jags 1st

Rushing offense Jags 16th

Total defense Jags 11th

Passing defense Jags 20th

Rushing defense Jags 4th

Technically the 3rd game is most relevant of 4
Quote:Updated stats preseason week 1 for all 32

Total offense Jags 2nd

Passing offense Jags 1st

Rushing offense Jags 16th

Total defense Jags 11th

Passing defense Jags 20th

Rushing defense Jags 4th

Technically the 3rd game is most relevant of 4

2nd ranked offense and 11th ranked defense will get you to the playoffs. Too bad it's just preseason.

Quote:2nd ranked offense and 11th ranked defense will get you to the playoffs. Too bad it's just preseason.

It's ok, we good.

raweyejag

Will have a better picture by regular season week 4.

It was telling that Malik said defense will be very good but probably not until next year.
Quote:It's ok, we good.

I'm hopeful.
Preseason come on now..
you didn't menntion this stat. everyone in our division won first pre-season game except for us. 

These stats are completely meaningless, I hope you recognize that...

Quote:you didn't menntion this stat. everyone in our division won first pre-season game except for us. 

The Lions won every pre season game the year they went 0-16.

Sure preseason stats are cool to see, but they're essentially meaningless.
Quote:These stats are completely meaningless, I hope you recognize that...
Not completely. Mostly, but, It's still a good sign that our team isn't crappin it up in preseason. As they have done before.

W's and L's are meaningless in preseason because they account for nothing.

raweyejag

Oops slipped to reality after week 2.
If only stats won games. Then a QB throwing 35 TDs would win more than 7 games. Or the team with the #3 defense wouldn't have 30 dropped on them in a home playoff game.

I wonder who led the league in passing & defense last preseason.
Pages: 1 2