Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jets Forum talking about Robinson as potential best WR in the NFL..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool to see such a high debate about Robinson and Lee on another board.
LOL the fans some fans seam to think he's complete garbage.. Some think he's gonna be or will be the top WR.. Some think he already is in the making.. Which says alot for a 22 year old WR.. LOL he's got the jets still in shambles after yesterdays game.. That's how much of a message he sent to the fans and the team coaches everything lol.. He left a aftershock of shameness from the fans all the way down to the Jets locker room..  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

Quote: 

Quote:Cool to see such a high debate about Robinson and Lee on another board.
I agree that's saying something for a WR (Lee) who missed a ton of time the last 2 seasons.. He's seems to be coming out his shell at the right time.. If that's the case the NFL and AFC south are in serious trouble.. It's Rare To see ur QB and 3 top WR which whom were drafted the same year except Hurns of course.. To actually see them progressing and keep it going is something very special to watch.. I can't remember another team that did that and i'm only 30 years old..

From one of the posters:

Quote:Who cares about the "best" title. The guy is a flat out elite WR at 22. Jags are building their team smart, Robinson and Hurns are a dynamic duo that have been growing with Bortles. Yeldon and Ivory are a good rb stable. Lewis and Thomas are good TE's. If the light clicks on for Bortles this team will be a powerhouse for the conceivable future.

I would pencil them in as a potential SB team if there coach wasn't such garbage.
No sprinkles in New York I see....
I got kicked out of the building for mentioning this 2 weeks ago.
Quote:From one of the posters:

Hilarious that other fans see Ice cream gus as garbage as well.

I would pencil them in as a potential SB team if there coach wasn't such garbage.

:whistling:  :whistling:
I've been sick all day so knowing I was going chillaxin I also decided to stroll on over to their forums. Praises they had for our run game and AR15 destroying any hope they had in Milliner was the highlight of my day.
Quote:I got kicked out of the building for mentioning this 2 weeks ago.
He is absolutely an elite level WR. I don't see any question about it. There are few WRs I would take over him now.

I also think Lee has the potential to be at that level or even higher.
Quote:He I'd absolutely an elite level WR. I don't see any question about it. There are few WRs I would take over him now.

I also think Lee has the potential to be at that level or even higher.
We could see Hurns slide inside with Lee opposite Robinson..
Quote:LOL the fans some fans seam to think he's complete garbage.. Some think he's gonna be or will be the top WR.. Some think he already is in the making.. Which says alot for a 22 year old WR.. LOL he's got the jets still in shambles after yesterdays game.. That's how much of a message he sent to the fans and the team coaches everything lol.. He left a aftershock of shameness from the fans all the way down to the Jets locker room..  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:
<i>Take it easy man. RELAX! ITS WEEK 1 preseason!! Cant you just let the preseason play out?</i>
Quote:Hilarious that other fans see Ice cream gus as garbage as well.

Nice to see that dude crib my MB notes.
Quote:We could see Hurns slide inside with Lee opposite Robinson..

You will see that. Guaranteed.

I was thinking this as well. LOL
Quote:We could see Hurns slide inside with Lee opposite Robinson..

Where is Blackmon in this scenario..
Quote:Where is Blackmon in this scenario..
[Image: dog-house-3.jpg]
Tweet from Alyssa Lang (@AlyssaLang) - One of Allen Robinson's goals this year: improve his Madden rating. Wasn't happy with it this year. #Jaguars

https://twitter.com/AlyssaLang/status/76...6838567936

I've piled it on Gus many times before. I'm going to try hard to let this season play out. Our roster is loaded with potential. But it's enlightening to see other unbiased fans see what we see about Gus. That jet fan nailed it.
I am usually not a homer when it comes to my team... but when i said allen robinson was a top 5-10 WR in the NFL on facebook, one guy laughed at it and a bunch of other non-jag fans came in saying Robinson is legit and backed me up. A lot of people are taking notice. You still have your doubters, like Gilmore from Buffalo. If Allen Robinson stays healthy, hes going to shut a lot of people up, and hes going to move into the top 5 in the nfl. I think he's a better talent than Beckham. After this upcoming season, we will see him jump above Beckham and get on Green, Brown, and Julio's level. Those guys have consistently done it for years, whereas Robinson has only done it for one season. I'm excited to see how he responds to increased attention from opposing defenses.

Pages: 1 2