Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton Widens Lead Over Donald Trump in Battleground States
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is opening a wider lead in three battleground states, while maintaining an advantage over Republican rival Donald Trump in Florida, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll has found.

In Colorado, Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Trump by 14 percentage points, 46% to 32%—six points more than a poll taken in July before the two parties held their national conventions.

Mrs. Clinton also gained some ground in two Southern battleground states: Virginia, where she leads 46% to 33%, and North Carolina, where she is ahead 48% to 39%.

[Image: NA-CL218_STPOLL_16U_20160812121811.jpg]
http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clin...1471015822
Gotta love the samples.
Quote:Gotta love the samples.

The internal polling data isn't showing any better.
Unless it comes out that Hilldog is sacrificing babies to Moloch and serving up puppies in stew (neither of which would surprise me), I just don't see how she loses in November.  Trump will keep finding ways to sabotage his chances and the media will do little to help him. 

The Don lemon and Trevor Noah would applaud her for being a pioneer of religious and cultural diversity.
Quote:The internal polling data isn't showing any better.
Do they send that wrapped in rainbow paper with glitter and unicorns on it to whatever safe space  you're huddled up in?

It's August.  You're more than welcome to do your genderless, racially non-descript, gluten free happy dance if it makes you feel safe among the snowflakes.
Quote:Do they send that wrapped in rainbow paper with glitter and unicorns on it to whatever safe space you're huddled up in?

It's August. You're more than welcome to do your genderless, racially non-descript, gluten free happy dance if it makes you feel safe among the snowflakes.
I I know Trump can't keep his mouth quiet.at the rate he's going he may not even want to state!

I don't need a safe place. I'm not the one thinks that America's isn't great.

If you want to play stupid and ignore all the Republicans that are jumping ship, then close your eyes and ears. But know this, they see the internals and they don't want to go down with the ship.
Quote:I I know Trump can't keep his mouth quiet.at the rate he's going he may not even want to state!

I don't need a safe place. I'm not the one thinks that America's isn't great.

If you want to play stupid and ignore all the Republicans that are jumping ship, then close your eyes and ears. But know this, they see the internals and they don't want to go down with the ship.
Internals in August are completely irrelevant, but hey, you're the lib here, so cling to those as hard as you can.  In November, if our cankled queen loses, you'll have those to keep you warm. 

Internal polling data.  Did CNN teach you that term, snowflake?

Widens pantsuit, maybe.

Quote:Internals in August are completely irrelevant, but hey, you're the lib here, so cling to those as hard as you can. In November, if our cankled queen loses, you'll have those to keep you warm.

Internal polling data. Did CNN teach you that term, snowflake?
Trumps the one that the Republicans aren't even support anymore. What do you think that is?

Me a liberal. Hilarious. I am simply anti trump only. Actually I volunteered for Jeb Bush. Jeb would be up 15 points at this time!
Quote:Trumps the one that the Republicans aren't even support anymore. What do you think that is?

Me a liberal. Hilarious. I am simply anti trump only. Actually I volunteered for Jeb Bush. Jeb would be up 15 points at this time!

My [BLEEP].

The R party pisses and moans about this guy and that... yet they haven't produced a winner all this time.

If Donald was leading, does anyone honestly believe the media would tell the truth about it?  That's the bigger issue here.

They need to be careful with these exaggerations.  It could cause even more complacency from the left (fewer primary votes than when she lost to 0bama.)

There's a lack of enthusiasm on the left that no one seems to think is a big deal.  At least, no one in the media...
Kill the messengers!!!
Quote:Kill the messengers!!!

No, simply dismissing a poll in August.  There's a lot of campaign left between now and November.  August is not when elections are won.  Jimmy Carter was beating Ronald Reagan at this point back in 1980.  He lost in a landslide in November. 
Biggest landslide victory in the last 100 years. And that's if trump doesn't drop out of the race due to -- cough..cough..."health concerns" in October.
Quote:Biggest landslide victory in the last 100 years. And that's if trump doesn't drop out of the race due to -- cough..cough..."health concerns" in October.
I'm sure once the email scandal blows wide open, and the corruption is exposed fully, those coughing fits and wobbly seizures the cankled one is dealing with currently will force her out of the race.  Newsflash.  Nobody is voting for Tim Kaine.
Quote:I'm sure once the email scandal blows wide open, and the corruption is exposed fully, those coughing fits and wobbly seizures the cankled one is dealing with currently will force her out of the race. Newsflash. Nobody is voting for Tim Kaine.

These magic mystical emails that even FOX news seems to have given up on. When Hannity stopped beating that worn-out drum, I knew it was over.
Quote:No, simply dismissing a poll in August. There's a lot of campaign left between now and November. August is not when elections are won. Jimmy Carter was beating Ronald Reagan at this point back in 1980. He lost in a landslide in November.

Actually Reagan had already take the lead at this point. Living on a prayer.
Quote:Actually Reagan had already take the lead at this point. Living on a prayer.
Try again snowflake. Carter was up nationally by 1 point, 39-38.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections'>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections</a>

Quote:These magic mystical emails that even FOX news seems to have given up on. When Hannity stopped beating that worn-out drum, I knew it was over.

Who is paying attention to Fox? Not me. The emails are out there. Clinton knows it. They're preparing for the Avalanche already. So pray for Assange to commit suicide shooting himself in the back of the head...twice.
Quote:Try again snowflake. Carter was up nationally by 1 point, 39-38.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections'>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections</a>

Who is paying attention to Fox? Not me. The emails are out there. Clinton knows it. They're preparing for the Avalanche already. So pray for Assange to commit suicide shooting himself in the back of the head...twice.
Your link shows Reagan 45-29
Quote:Your link shows Reagan 45-29

Did you bother to look a line below that, snowflake? All that aerospace training evidently didn't come with I structions on how to read those confusing numbers, huh? It once again makes the point for me that the polling data you're clinging desperately to, including the internals, is irrelevant right now, and for probably the next month. The real campaign begins after Labor Day as people start paying attention to the election. You should know that, snowflake.
Pages: 1 2 3