Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton Tax Return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents...e_Page.pdf

So far what I can tell is the Clintons are paid mostly through two corporations:  Harry Walker Agency, Inc. and Simon & Schuster, Inc. (the publishing company paying Hillary as an author.)

What would be worth investigating is the timing of the "speaking" fees if you could find out who paid the fees to the corporation.  I guess this is how "Clinton Cash" was able to connect all the dots.

In conclusion, you can't see anything in these tax returns other than the final numbers because everything coming into their personal return is flowing through their LLCs (ZFS Holdings, WJC) and the corporations I already mentioned.  Ya, she released the return.  What does it tell us? Basically nothing other than the numbers themselves.

I don't know if the statements of Harry Walker Agency, Inc. are available or if any details about the speaking arrangements could be deciphered. 

Sweet- thanks for posting that. Waiting on trump's...
.... and instead of sticking to the script, Trump diverts from things like this and instead, focuses on telling people that Obama and Hillary founded ISIS.

Trump had so much in his favor to win this election but I think most people are now tuning him him out and/or have already made up their minds.

Quote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/...claim.html

Is Foxnews a liberal rag?

fox news is actually changing leadership and shifting to the left along with the other main stream news orgs

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/busine...hange.html
Quote:So, 96% of their charitable donations went to their family slush fund, The Clinton Foundation.  What givers they are.

So what does the Trump tax return tell us?  

Oh, yeah, he won't let us see it.  
Quote:Sweet- thanks for posting that. Waiting on trump's...

probably similar to hillary, i doubt you would get many details out of it anyway
Quote:fox news is actually changing leadership and shifting to the left along with the other main stream news orgs

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/business/media/with-roger-ailes-out-will-fox-newss-influence-on-politics-change.html'>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/business/media/with-roger-ailes-out-will-fox-newss-influence-on-politics-change.html</a>

Sean Hannity and Greta!
Quote:probably similar to hillary, i doubt you would get many details out of it anyway

I promise it contains something "fact-check" worthy.
Quote:So what does the Trump tax return tell us?  

Oh, yeah, he won't let us see it.  

I would venture to guess that if/when we do get a look at his tax returns, he's not giving almost all of his charitable donations to himself.
The Clinton Foundation is a whole other animal.  I dont have time to dig into that.  What I have heard is that it receives big donations from foreign interests.  On the 990 there are no details about who the biggest donors were.  Just the amounts and that it was a "person".  Biggest donor gave 15 million.  Probably the Saudi government.

Quote:I would venture to guess that if/when we do get a look at his tax returns, he's not giving almost all of his charitable donations to himself.

Wow - we agree on something??!

Trumps donations will not be to himself - they will be to his kids' "foundations"...
Here's a trivial question that I have.  Is her full legal name Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Quote:So, 96% of their charitable donations went to their family slush fund, The Clinton Foundation.  What givers they are.

So, are you telling me they are not carrying a $250,000 student loan after providing Chelsea a Stanford Education?

[Image: student-debt.jpg]
Quote:So, are you telling me they are not carrying a $250,000 student loan after providing Chelsea a Stanford Education?

[Image: student-debt.jpg]
I'm pretty sure the $600k a year job they got her coming out of college at NBC doing bit segments for the Today Show took care of any student debt their Chinese and other foreign benefactors didn't cover.
Quote:Wow - we agree on something??!

Trumps donations will not be to himself - they will be to his kids' "foundations"...
I would bet Trump's charitable contributions are far more widely distributed than to just 2 charities, and that the majority don't have a Trump relative at the helm, but hey, you're cool with voting for dirtbag politicians as long as they keep feeding you the same empty promises, so knock yourself out.
Quote:The Clinton Foundation is a whole other animal.  I dont have time to dig into that.  What I have heard is that it receives big donations from foreign interests.  On the 990 there are no details about who the biggest donors were.  Just the amounts and that it was a "person".  Biggest donor gave 15 million.  Probably the Saudi government.
Considering only about 10% of that money goes to actual charitable contributions, and the rest is wrapped up in "expenses", I'd say they're really doing the world some good, especially since they're donating their own money back to the charity.
Quote:Here's a trivial question that I have.  Is her full legal name Hillary Rodham Clinton?

I'll quote myself.

Is that her legal name?
Pages: 1 2