Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram actively colluding against Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not that this should come as a surprise.  Throw in Facebook with this group.  CEO Zuckerberg is a known government operative.

Consider this:  EVERYTHING.... EVERYTHING including social media is anti-Trump and pro-Hillary.  They are actively trying to INFLUENCE you to think a certain way.  It's no exaggeration to say they are trying to BRAINWASH people.  Do you really think it's for the good of all man-kind or some nonsense?

http://observer.com/2016/08/tech-compani...eat-trump/

This to me is the #1 reason I will vote Trump.  It's because everything in this brain washing machine is telling me not to.

Usually I would say no bad form.

In this case Trump is such a threat to the American way of life. They have a community obligation to protect our country.
All of this stuff is irrelevant as far as the libs on the board are concerned, but it's stuff like this that has stoked the anger and frustration you're seeing across the country regarding the political process.  Between social media, and mainstream media in general being in the bag for Clinton, the level of trust people have in these outlets has plummeted in polling.  Mainstream media is less trusted than Clinton, and that's saying something.

This level of collusion between the MSM, social media, and the left isn't a surprise. An overwhelmingly large majority of "journalists" are registered or voting Democrat (something like 90%) so it isn't surprise that they see Trump as a threat to their political nature. They quickly drop any sort of partiality they may have had to destroy Trump and his movement, totally obliterating any sort of integrity that came with the profession. Meanwhile, the tech organizations make BILLIONS off of the trade policies and tax structure reinforced by the establishment (both Republicans and Democrats) so to keep that gravy train going they have to support the globalist candidate Hillary and silence/censor the opposition

Quote:Usually I would say no bad form.

In this case Trump is such a threat to the American way of life. They have a community obligation to protect our country.
The special snowflake has spoken.  Trump is a big scary guy, so social media outlets need to be all in for the Clinton corruption machine.  Better to sell the country out to make sure the Clinton family wealth is assured than to elect Trump.

This is exactly the mentality.  It's ok to distort the truth and lie, cover up, ect. because IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Quote:The special snowflake has spoken. Trump is a big scary guy, so social media outlets need to be all in for the Clinton corruption machine. Better to sell the country out to make sure the Clinton family wealth is assured than to elect Trump.

Yup it is. It's really not even close.

Isn't it frightening that this is what modern journalists (and leftist supporters) actually believe? The job of the press was never to protect one political nature over another, rather to report the news in an impartial fashion and let the voters determine what is right or wrong. The left is now TOTALLY fine with the press propagandizing one political nature over another to "protect the nation". This is some dystopian-level thinking that makes me believe we deserve what we get with the ultimate mob boss HRC. This mindset the left is revealing is truly terrifying.

Quote:Yup it is. It's really not even close.

You're willing to let media of any type become an extension of the Clinton campaign, essentially NOT doing their job.  Good for you.  Now, scamper on back to your safe space and play with your unicorns and teddy bears.
So the consensus is to blame Publix, Facebook, AT&T, CNN, Popeyes fried chicken, David's Tree Service, etc for the ignorant stuff Trump is spewing?
Quote:Isn't it frightening that this is what modern journalists (and leftist supporters) actually believe? The job of the press was never to protect one political nature over another, rather to report the news in an impartial fashion and let the voters determine what is right or wrong. The left is now TOTALLY fine with the press propagandizing one political nature over another to "protect the nation". This is some dystopian-level thinking that makes me believe we deserve what we get with the ultimate mob boss HRC. This mindset the left is revealing is truly terrifying.

This is the culmination of nearly 5 decades of indoctrination.  The nation has been sufficiently dumbed down now for progressives to fully implement their plans.  Experimenting in cities like Detroit and Chicago are simply a prelude to what's coming for the country.
Quote:So the consensus is to blame Publix, Facebook, AT&T, CNN, Popeyes fried chicken, David's Tree Service, etc for the ignorant stuff Trump is spewing?
Care to translate that into English?
lol Publix

it's complete mental illness.

"censorship is ok as long as I agree with it."

Quote:You're willing to let media of any type become an extension of the Clinton campaign, essentially NOT doing their job. Good for you. Now, scamper on back to your safe space and play with your unicorns and teddy bears.

I don't have to hide. It's clear Trump won't win. Now the Republican Party needs to do their diligence and actually put up a worthy candidate. Not this train wreck.

Funny thing is I have never once put a tick in the box next to a Democrat.

The train of thought you possess is frightening. 

If you went to school in Jacksonville, can you please let me know where.
Quote:it's complete mental illness.

"censorship is ok as long as I agree with it."
Yup. 
Quote:I don't have to hide. It's clear Trump won't win. Now the Republican Party needs to do their diligence and actually put up a worthy candidate. Not this train wreck.

Funny thing is I have never once put a tick in the box next to a Democrat.
So, this is your first election, huh? 
Quote:So, this is your first election, huh?

Nope George HW Bush in 88.
Quote:Care to translate that into English?

Everybody or any line of business that employs "liberal" people is completely colluding against Trump.
Pages: 1 2 3