Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary lies & exaggerations - par for the course?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's bad when Politico is the one calling you out.

I know our resident thread starter will simply yawn this off because he really doesn't concern himself with the fact that his dreamboat in Chairman Mao pantsuits can't open her mouth without spouting off lies, and she's  never met a financial kickback she hasn't accepted willingly.  As long as the free stuff keeps flowing, and the empty promises continue, that's good enough.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/hillary-clinton-emails-history-214095'>It's bad when Politico is the one calling you out.</a>

I know our resident thread starter will simply yawn this off because he really doesn't concern himself with the fact that his dreamboat in Chairman Mao pantsuits can't open her mouth without spouting off lies, and she's never met a financial kickback she hasn't accepted willingly. As long as the free stuff keeps flowing, and the empty promises continue, that's good enough.

Why do you never point out Trump incessant lying as well?
Trump can't stop spouting lies either.  So no, I don't really care.  It's not like either of them are honest people.  Trump scammed thousands out of people seeking an education.  To me, policy is more important--and you're never going to convince me Trump is good on policy.  

Quote:Trump can't stop spouting lies either.  So no, I don't really care.  It's not like either of them are honest people.  Trump scammed thousands out of people seeking an education.  To me, policy is more important--and you're never going to convince me Trump is good on policy.  

But you can't be convinced by the facts that Hillary has already done worse?
Quote:Why do you never point out Trump incessant lying as well?
There's a whole thread for that.  You must've missed it.
Quote:But you can't be convinced by the facts that Hillary has already done worse?
Dead bodies are just a trivial distraction. 
Quote:But you can't be convinced by the facts that Hillary has already done worse?

Trump's stance on policy will cause me to vote for Hillary.  If the Republicans had put up Kasich, I could have tolerated him.  I wouldn't have voted for him--but I would probably consider voting third party.  Like I have the past three elections. 
Quote:Trump scammed thousands out of people seeking an education.

Source? I have seen the civil lawsuit with like 8 people or so, but thousands? You get that from "The Hoax Maker" CNN?
Quote:Source? I have seen the civil lawsuit with like 8 people or so, but thousands? You get that from "The Hoax Maker" CNN?

EVERYBODY who took a class there...
Quote:EVERYBODY who took a class there...
Sooo, no source?
Quote:EVERYBODY who took a class there...

Source?
Quote:Source?

Show me 1 satisfied client...??
Quote:Trump's stance on policy will cause me to vote for Hillary.  If the Republicans had put up Kasich, I could have tolerated him.  I wouldn't have voted for him--but I would probably consider voting third party.  Like I have the past three elections. 

So Trump's stance is worse than Hillary's criminal activity? That doesn't make sense to me.
Quote:So Trump's stance is worse than Hillary's criminal activity? That doesn't make sense to me.

That's the part that liberals like to deny or overlook for some reason.

When you care more about your team winning then anything else it's easy to ignore your own hypocrisy. Childish name calling probably helps as well. 
Quote:Show me 1 satisfied client...??

http://www.98percentapproval.com/
Quote:When you care more about your team winning then anything else it's easy to ignore your own hypocrisy. Childish name calling probably helps as well. 

AHEM
Quote:When you care more about your team winning then anything else it's easy to ignore your own hypocrisy. Childish name calling probably helps as well. 

Boy, you got me there.  lol

You Hillary lovers are a funny bunch.  Of course, you didn't bother with my response considering it neutered his point entirely.  There's a whole other thread out there covering Trump.  I just thought Hillary deserved a discussion of her own since it's pretty well documented that your pantsuited princess has a little trouble with trustworthiness and telling the truth.
LOL, we'll get the "but Trump" arguments from the libs in 5... 4... 3...