Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Songbird McCain's 1969 "Tokyo Rose" recording found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This recording was "misfiled" in the National Archives and recently discovered. 

https://youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y

It's not that McCain caved in to torture.  Lots of POWs did.  The problem is that McCain claimed he had refused to make recordings, was awarded the Silver Star for his "heroism" and built his entire political career on that lie.

Quote:This recording was "misfiled" in the National Archives and recently discovered. 

It's not that McCain caved in to torture.  Lots of POWs did.  The problem is that McCain claimed he had refused to make recordings, was awarded the Silver Star for his "heroism" and built his entire political career on that lie.

[Image: bc94f49d5ce7e6c2d66bbce8e959db573e33262c...56219b.jpg]
Seriously, you trumpettes just don't know when to stop.

Quote:This recording was "misfiled" in the National Archives and recently discovered. 

Honestly, who cares at this point?  As you pointed out, many POWs buckled after repeated torture.  He was no different.  He earned the Silver Star.  I may not agree with his RINO leanings, and I will agree with anyone who wants to bash him on that front, but the guy suffered tremendously as a POW, and still bears the scars today.
It indicates McCain lied about everything and the allegations made by other POWs are true.  There were reports of him returning from "solitary confinement" well-fed, clothed in fresh garments and bragging about having two prostitutes at his beck and call.  He and John Kerry also sold out the remaining POWs and MIAs by certifying that all were accounted for, a known lie.  McCain was a fine officer...for the Viet Cong.  He continues his Senate career as a prime traitor against America, earning an F- by the Gun Owners of America for his record against the 2nd Amendment. 

McCain suffered his injuries because, once again, he didn't follow protocol when ejecting.

Quote:It indicates McCain lied about everything and the allegations made by other POWs are true. There were reports of him returning from "solitary confinement" well-fed, clothed in fresh garments and bragging about having two prostitutes at his beck and call. He and John Kerry also sold out the remaining POWs and MIAs by certifying that all were accounted for, a known lie. McCain was a fine officer...for the Viet Cong. He continues his Senate career as a prime traitor against America, earning an F- by the Gun Owners of America for his record against the 2nd Amendment.

McCain suffered his injuries because, once again, he didn't follow protocol when ejecting.

I get what you are saying, and many many people embellish or completely fabricate their wartime heroics. That is a awful that he lied and he should have told the truth. But I still diasgree with your premise because didn't build an entire career out of that one incident.
Anyone who is tortured enough will say whatever the enemy wants them to say.   Who can blame them?   Other POWs have said that McCain was tortured pretty severely and that he acted heroically. 

But seriously, if you Trump supporters want to go ahead and have a Stalin-like purge of your own party, be my guest.   You won't win any elections by doing that. 

Beat me like a piñata and I will say anything you want me to say. I don't care if he made the recordings, and I don't care if he lied about it. I feel awful for the man because he felt ashamed of cracking while being tortured. 5+ years of torture. It's not like he spilled his guts while they tickled his feet. Rag on the man for his political career all you want, but back off attacking him for what he did while being tortured. He doesn't need anyone making him relive the experience, because I'm sure he relives it enough already on his own.
Quote:Anyone who is tortured enough will say whatever the enemy wants them to say.   Who can blame them?   Other POWs have said that McCain was tortured pretty severely and that he acted heroically. 

But seriously, if you Trump supporters want to go ahead and have a Stalin-like purge of your own party, be my guest.   You won't win any elections by doing that. 

Sorry I'm not a destructive partisan who forgives all atrocities against the people just because of the letter next to the name. 
Quote:It indicates McCain lied about everything and the allegations made by other POWs are true.  There were reports of him returning from "solitary confinement" well-fed, clothed in fresh garments and bragging about having two prostitutes at his beck and call.  He and John Kerry also sold out the remaining POWs and MIAs by certifying that all were accounted for, a known lie.  McCain was a fine officer...for the Viet Cong.  He continues his Senate career as a prime traitor against America, earning an F- by the Gun Owners of America for his record against the 2nd Amendment. 

That's just total bull feces.  POW's were never treated well even if/when they caved.

You may disagree with the man's politics, but to spread outright lies mocking his time as a POW is a new low.
Quote:Sorry I'm not a destructive partisan who forgives all atrocities against the people just because of the letter next to the name.

Were you in the Sandy Hook was a false flag?
Quote:That's just total bull feces.  POW's were never treated well even if/when they caved.

You may disagree with the man's politics, but to spread outright lies mocking his time as a POW is a new low.

The truth pulls me through dark waters, JIB.  On the best days I achieve a new low.  I don't expect others to follow or understand.
I pray I never know the pain McCain suffered.  The man's a hero, and I can't understand why fans of a draft dodger keep trying to say otherwise.

Quote:I pray I never know the pain McCain suffered. The man's a hero, and I can't understand why fans of a draft dodger keep trying to say otherwise.

Because keyboard commandos never crack.
Quote:It indicates McCain lied about everything and the allegations made by other POWs are true. 
You do realize that proving one part of the story doesn't mean the other parts are automatically true, don't you?
Quote:he didn't follow protocol when ejecting.
How?
Too bad McCain couldn't have had Sandy Berger steal records from the National Archives to cover his butt, like Bill Clinton did.

I pray my captors give me a nice apartment, two hookers and gourmet food.  I pray I can return 40 years later and thank Nguyen Dang Doanh, the man who saved me from the villagers I was bombing...by presenting him with a cheap replica of the U.S. Capitol from the Capitol gift shop.

McCain has blocked the release of POW records, both in the U.S. and in Vietnam.  He and Kerry certified there were zero POW / MIAs left in Vietnam despite 1,600 credible first hand sightings, 14,000 second hand sightings, and countless radio intercepts.

Quote:I pray my captors give me a nice apartment, two hookers and gourmet food.  I pray I can return 40 years later and thank Nguyen Dang Doanh, the man who saved me from the villagers I was bombing...by presenting him with a cheap replica of the U.S. Capitol from the Capitol gift shop.

McCain has blocked the release of POW records, both in the U.S. and in Vietnam.  He and Kerry certified there were zero POW / MIAs left in Vietnam despite 1,600 credible first hand sightings, 14,000 second hand sightings, and countless radio intercepts.

What were the chances of you being a captive?
Quote:What were the chances of you being a captive?

When Hillary flushed.