Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Assange on Seth Rich, DNC whistle blower who was murdered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Please God in heaven let Assange find the true story about the death of this young man.

Wikileaks is offering $20,000 rewards to anybody with information on the murder.

Nothings ever going to come of it but this reeks of foul play.
looks like a botched robbery.

Quote:looks like a botched robbery.

ok, so why was his cell phone, watch, and wallet still on his body?
As they say, What difference does it make?
Quote:As they say, What difference does it make?

Yeah, it's not like Hillary will ever be indicted for any felony she commits.
The whole incident looks fishy.
It's not the first time that somebody with ties to the Clintons dies mysteriously.

Quote:It's not the first time that somebody with ties to the Clintons dies mysteriously.

it's a recurring theme.  these people really are as corrupt and sinister as anybody this sick world has to offer. somebody needs to bury these bastards.
It's a very fishy situation and just another in a string of fishy situations within the proximity of the Clintons.  But as usual...

[Image: 3epY5_s-200x150.gif]

[Image: fRBezqd.gif]

Quote:It's a very fishy situation and just another in a string of fishy situations within the proximity of the Clintons.  But as usual...

[Image: 3epY5_s-200x150.gif]

[Image: fRBezqd.gif]

wow A+ post
<sup>It all seems fishy...  Including Assange's interview where he said he doesn't reveal his sources.  And the interviewer is all, you just did.  And he's all, no I didn't...</sup>

Also, I've heard of alot of botched robberies in which the struggle caused the victim to be shot, and the robber runs away without taking what he came for.  So that could have also happened.

I don't know what to make of it.  It could be something, it could be nothing.  But at this point it's nothing.
Quote:ok, so why was his cell phone, watch, and wallet still on his body?

I said it was a botched robbery.  that seems pretty botched to me.

.... just like when they tried to rob Paul Catellano up in NYC --- another botched robbery attempt.
Quote:<sup>It all seems fishy...  Including Assange's interview where he said he doesn't reveal his sources.  And the interviewer is all, you just did.  And he's all, no I didn't...</sup>

Also, I've heard of alot of botched robberies in which the struggle caused the victim to be shot, and the robber runs away without taking what he came for.  So that could have also happened.

I don't know what to make of it.  It could be something, it could be nothing.  But at this point it's nothing.

i think Seth Rich was shot multiple times in the back.  you heard of that in alot of robbery attempts?

[Image: post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-please-BeZM.gif]

People actually die "oh nothing to see here."

Make a positive reference to the gun lobby "MURDERER!!!"
Maybe Assange should come give testimony in the US! You know the whole right to question your accuser!
Quote:Maybe Assange should come give testimony in the US! You know the whole right to question your accuser!

if they had the smoking gun they wouldn't be offering $20,000 rewards to people who provide information that leads to a conviction
I predict Assange will be in the news in a few weeks for some kind of mysterious sexual crime.
My all time favorite clinton conspiracy murder was the one where the pregnant woman was ruled to have committed suicide with a gunshot to the back of the head.

Pages: 1 2 3