Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: " Official Jacksonville Jaguars v:s NY Jets Bold Predictions?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are your 2 Bold predictions for Jaguars preseason opener vConfused the NY Jets? No final score predictions please!

Examples!

Dante Fowler Jr Has a sack,Strip and fumble recovery and Jason Myers makes 3 Pat's,

Corey Grant has kick off return for a Touchdown and Allen Robinson has 3 catches for 105 yards and a touchdown!

I'll start off by predicting that Dante Fowler has 1 1/2 sacks and Jalen Ramsey has 1 interception and 2 Tackles for loss!
Son, be warned. I predict you'll be officially flogged by the sworn in official responsible for initiating official game day threads.
Quote:Son, be warned. I predict you'll be officially flogged by the sworn in official responsible for initiating official game day threads.
. This is Bold Predictions for game not the Game Day thread. That will be tomorrow haha
Some third stringer is going to have a great game in the fourth quarter, a bunch of people will speculate whether he can make the team and possibly even more only for said third stringer to get unceremoniously cut in the first roster sizedown never to be heard from again. 

Fowler Jr. puts Fitzpatrick on IR within the 1st six plays on defense. 

Chris Ivory breaks a big run for 20+ yards against his former team on the 1st offensive series of play. 

Bortles finds Robinson in the redzone and they're pulled out of the game early after an impressive drive. 

Myles Jack makes 3 plays later on in the game that will have this entire message board begging for him to be in the starting line-up next week. 

Jags forget this isn't a real game, leave in 1st team, and score 70.

I predict that a lot of players will play for both sides that will not see a regular-season NFL roster this year.  I predict a lot of penalties and sloppy play.

OK, bold, hmmmmm. Alright got it, Marcedes will catch a pass, and now the bold part, he will have 25 YAC. Boom, that's bold.
Blake plays one series before getting yanked because the third string center and Left tackle are getting pummeled.
I predict another dump Henne thread.

(Credit: Rico)
Myles Jack gets a sack.
Quote:Some third stringer is going to have a great game in the fourth quarter, a bunch of people will speculate whether he can make the team and possibly even more only for said third stringer to get unceremoniously cut in the first roster sizedown never to be heard from again. 

Very good.  Very very good. 

My prediction is that it will be a very boring game, a complete letdown after we spent 6 months jonesing for football.  
Jason Myers goes perfect in fg and xpat attempts, all straight down the middle.
Jason Myers kicks a 64 yard FG with no time left on the clock to send it to overtime. Wallbash

Fowler gets back-to-back sacks and then rips his helmet off to reveal that he is actually Cap Capi.

ARob makes a big play. Bortles finds Thomas and Lewis. Ivory scores a TD on his old team. Dante Fowler gets a sack. Ramsey has a pass defended and a tackle. Myers misses an extra point. Myles Jack plays with the 2's and looks solid and people will be chomping at the bit to get him into the starting lineup. Henne has 3 deflected passes. One gets intercepted. Jamal Robinson gets a touchdown pass from Allen. Ficken hits a 44 yard field goal. The announcers mispronounce and confuse 3 Jaguars players. The guy with the firefighter's helmet begins screaming and chanting as if they're about to win the Super Bowl leading up to the game winning field goal for the Jets. The reporter on the sideline reports on 2 players and 2 different and unrelated stories that no one really cares much about.

Quote:Very good.  Very very good. 

My prediction is that it will be a very boring game, a complete letdown after we spent 6 months jonesing for football.  

The buzz kill that is the preseason.
I predict a lot of playing time for guys who won't make the final 53.

I predict Brandon Allen goes off and wins the game for us.

Offense allows Not a single sack the first two quarters
Pages: 1 2 3